[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Uncharted 4 >15 hours of third person shooting, stealth, platforming,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 5
Uncharted 4
>15 hours of third person shooting, stealth, platforming, and puzzles
>2 hours of cutscenes with good writing and interesting characters
>panned by /v/ as a shitty "cinematic" game

Metal Gear Rising
>3 hours of button mashing gameplay
>3 hours of poorly written cutscenes with cringeworthy writing, poorly developed characters, and an edgy CRAWLING IN MY SKIN soundtrack
>praised by /v/ as one of the greatest action games of all time

Why is this allowed?
>>
>>337407696
But is it CHURRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAZZZZZZZYYYYYYYY?
>>
MGR is on PC and Uncharted isn't, you do the math.
>>
>>337407696
One is fun one isn't
>>
>>337408079
Why don't you like adventure, faggot?
>>
>>337408318
It's not a certain, but a strong possibility is that it's because he's fat. Fat people would be more prone to criticize an adventure game since going from their bed to the kitchen is enough adventuring for the day to them.
>>
I dunno, for once I see /v/ generally liking U4.

But no faggot, one is a third person shooter, one is a hack and slash.
>>
>/v/ is a shithole contrarian echo chamber
What else is new OP?
>>
File: b8.jpg (7 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
b8.jpg
7 KB, 480x360
>button mashing gameplay
>3 hours of cutscenes
Do you just sit around all day making shit threads?
>>
>>337407696
I hate them both.

why people dislike uncharted is obvious

but mgr is just jap CUHRAZY tripe so /v/ will always lap it up.
>>
>>337407696
>Why is this allowed?
Why do you let it bother you? When I still had PS4 and I played TLoU: Remastered I loved the shit out of it even though the general opinion of the game on /v/ is what it is. I recently played MGR for the first time and it was a blast, and I'm sure I'd enjoy U4 too.
>>
>>337407696
It's no wonder that you didn't like MGR when you did just button mash your way through easy mode
>>
>>337409884
I beat revegeance with all S in under 3 hours
>>
>>337409954
Then you're just lying about having not have fun with it
>>
>>337409954
No you didn't anon.
>>
>>337409954
Its possible, the speedrun alone is under an hour, hour and a half
>>
>>337410334
>playing the game through 3 times while still believing it's just button mashing

Not possible.
>>
>>337410493
i mean you can play it and not button mash, but why would you when you can button mash and get S
>>
>>337410627
But you can't button mash and get S anon. Do you even know what button mashing is?
>>
>uc4
>10 hours of boring, mediocre tps shooting and horrid encounter design
>mired even further by the psuedo cutscene gameplay shit which drags down segments with the mundane characters
>cutscenes aren't worth watching

At least platinum games are genuinely fun to play

Uncharted is possibly the most boring series ever made, thought up by boring people in a boring office room.
>>
>>337407696
>cutscenes with good writing and interesting characters
>cutscenes with good writing
>good writing

LOL

It was overly cliche piece of game.
I guessed, brother is most likely a dick and lied, I wish I could have just shot him and left him to die
I guessed that Nadine will be their feminist kick ass who's secretly a good person
I guessed that He will lie to Elena and she will save him nevertheless

plus QTE boss fight, what are we The Order 1886?

Graphically impressive for a potato console, but stuttery in lot's of places
>>
File: 1448552708402.jpg (57 KB, 395x401) Image search: [Google]
1448552708402.jpg
57 KB, 395x401
>>337407696
>15 hours
>>
>Game that's built around story where the gameplay feels like an afterthought is called cinematic
>Game that's built around gameplay isn't

Seems pretty simple to me.
>>
>>337411092
Oh and the game literally turned into Tomb Raider aka The Indiana Jones and fuck my shit up NaughtyDog
>>
>>337407696
>repeating the same old inane arguments in an attempt to make a game unliked relevant on /v/
Why is this allowed?
>>
>>337411176
Except where Uncharted does what it's expected to do good, but MGR is literally babbys first hack n slash
>>
>>337407696
Is this man dissing MGR's soundtrack?
>>
>>337407696
I like both UC and MGR.

Haven't finished U4 yet but it is definitely better than the first and third games.
>>
File: le epic fail.png (136 KB, 336x326) Image search: [Google]
le epic fail.png
136 KB, 336x326
>>337407696
>>
>>337411389
>Uncharted does what it's expected to do good

What exactly is it people expect it to do? Have silly quips and a straightforward action movie type story? Cause I don't think anyone really expects much from it gameplay wise.
>>
>>337411582
It's videogame metal. That is very low tier in the metal world. If it leads to real metal then, cool, but odds are great you'll just be listening to Opeth and dimmu borgir.
>>
>>337411741
I guess i'll skip this then. 1 and 3 are the only UC games I liked.

Just kidding. I don't give a fuck about your opinion and will rent it this weekend.
>>
File: 1406941132961.png (75 KB, 212x224) Image search: [Google]
1406941132961.png
75 KB, 212x224
>>337407696
>blurry, white filter game
>vine culture
>same boring enemies, shit AI
>gameplay never changes, making it unfun.
>no reason to replay the game
>its whole point is cinimatics, gameplay is just filler.

Its a garbage game, you just gobble it up because you worship Sony and have no games.
>>
>>337408556
I thought we had grown up beyond making fun of fat people? Uncharted did, because it's a MATURE GAME FOR MATURE GAMERS.
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.