[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Face it: you want this. You can be the Ashbringer. You're
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2
File: S6IPdhz.jpg (51 KB, 1000x632) Image search: [Google]
S6IPdhz.jpg
51 KB, 1000x632
Face it: you want this. You can be the Ashbringer.

You're going to need to reroll a ret pally next September.
>>
That ugly sword with a paracetamol floating out the top?
Nah fuk of m8
>>
Why would I want to be the Ashbringer with millions of other people when they already had a perfectly fine character with a decent backstory that already was?
>>
>>337406083
You're the new heir. Tirion Fordring saw it in you.
>>
>>337405876
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
Story of this?
>>
>>337407303
It's the legendary razor used by Thrall himself to shave his testicles every morning.
>>
>Paladin
>Ret
Haha no. I want to be useful.
>>
>>337405876
>get ashbringer
>literally every other person who paid for the expansion also gets Ashbringer

Yeah, no thanks
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (95 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
95 KB, 1920x1080
>>337407303
Every Ret Pally gets handed the Ashbringer for free in Legion. You can even buy awesome Ashbringer skins from the cash shop!
>>
>>337407539
>from the cash shop!
Come on, there's plenty to shitpost about without making things up.
>>
>>337407303
Used to be an item from vanilla that like 0.01% of players had that is now being given to practically everyone in the next expansion. It's similar to what happened with Star Wars Galaxies and the Jedi class.
>>
>>337407586
>he didn't see the update
anon..
>>
>>337407786
Feel free to source it famicom.
>>
>>337407303

A fancy sword that started it's existence as the corrupted ashbringer when naxx was introduced to vanilla, then got purified and handed to Tirion Fordring in WotLK, and now he dies in a pathetic way so that you can get his sword
>>
>>337407539
>>337407472
You have to work for it to get it.
>>
>>337407596
>>337407891
Im not into WoW but they are really desperate to get more players
>Hey kids you can now reach level 90 by preordering/paying money
>Hey kids now you can get rare items you always wanted for preordering/paying money
>>
>>337407824
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/blog/20099961/legion-beta-patch-notes-5-11-2016
>>
>>337406263
And a ton of other people.
>>
ASSbringer was always an ugly piece of shit.

I rather just have something somewhat simple like this.
http://www.wowhead.com/item=647/destiny
>>
>>337408030
Yeah just like I have to """work""" to take a shit. You're not wrong I guess.
>>
>>337408093
Cute, but I've already read the beta notes.
>>
This is no different than how the Final Fantasy MMOs did storytelling. You just need to accept that you're going to see other people using a similar weapon and not get overly autistic about your immersion. As far as the lore is concerned, you are the special snowflake of your class and everybody else is just an elite member of your order.

Relic weapons worked in XI and XIV.
Artifact weapons will work in WoW.

Relics you insert into your artifact effectively replace weapon drops. You're still going to have a stronger weapon for doing higher level content. Joe McLFR isn't going to have the same ilvl Assbringer or whatever weapon you pick up.
>>
>>337408108
If you're in your garrison, you won't see them
>>
>>337408531
So no one will ever see another one?
>>
>>337408531
Garrisons are class specific in Legion so you'll ONLY see other Ashbringers 99% of the time.
>>
>>337408531
>as long as you don't use the MMO features of this MMORPG, YOU can be the special snowflake!

10/10 feature take my money
Aren't you supposed to be shilling Overwatch instead of this anyway?
>>
Guys...

Ashbringer is LITERALLY the one weapon in WoW anyone COULD have.

It's a Na'aru Shard slapped into a sword. That's all. No mystical quest, the locals just didn't know what they had after they jammed Light into it. It's only special like how an Laser Pistol would be special in the 1500s.
>>
The Ashbringer...
>>
>>337407539
>>337407786
>>337408093

Is this truly the low shitters have been reduced too. I'm not even that excited for it and I still know better.
>>
>>337405876
Nah

Ashbringer is extremely overused

I'd rather roll holy to get the silver hand hammer and tome, going for that classic Uther/WC3 Paladin look
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.