[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>you fell in love with it when it was released but it's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: 1444230942012.jpg (18 KB, 600x238) Image search: [Google]
1444230942012.jpg
18 KB, 600x238
>you fell in love with it when it was released but it's aged horribly and is now near-unplayable

what's her name /v/?

For me it's Assassin's Creed II + Brotherhood
>>
>liking AssCreed
>>
>>337404169
>Asscreed
End your misery.
>>
There's no such thing, It just means the game was bad to begin with.
>>
>>337404169

How is AC2 unplayable?
>>
Alone in the dark 1 for pc
>>
>>337404169
>Implying anything released post 2005 doesn't look exactly the same as anything released today

Fucking spoiled kids, I tell you what
>>
>>337404169
>2009
>aged
>>
What is this "aging" meme
>>
>>337404594
This to be honest.

The games that I regarded as the best when I was a kid, still hold up. The games with which I had fun, but knew that they were nothing special are still the same now.
>>
>>337404169
You need to be over the age of 18 to post here.
>>
>>337404169
18+
>>
>>337407080
Meh, 7 years is fairly old, go play oblivion (which I think is around 10 years old I think) and tell me it hasn't aged
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.