[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
When did this
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 8
File: legiontalents.jpg (94 KB, 675x380) Image search: [Google]
legiontalents.jpg
94 KB, 675x380
When did this
>>
File: wrathtalents.jpg (507 KB, 629x594) Image search: [Google]
wrathtalents.jpg
507 KB, 629x594
become better than this?
>>
People enjoy picking out their utility spells, not so much picking out the mandatory cookie cutter +1% to damage and crit per level.

They simply replaced all those filler talents with mastery.
>>
>>337402858
>mandatory cookie cutter +1% to damage
There are ~5 talents like that in any tree. 5 out of ~30 total talents.
>>
File: qweqweasd.png (76 KB, 1180x425) Image search: [Google]
qweqweasd.png
76 KB, 1180x425
>>337402858
>People enjoy picking out their utility spells
>>
>>337403707
Correlation is not the same thing as causation.
There are many other reasons that a person may not want to play the same video game for 10 years.

I actually quit at the end of Wrath. Did a trial of Cata for a few weeks and hated it
>>
>>337403707
>Implying everyone didn't just look up the optimal talent choices even with the old trees
If you think people didn't you're lying to yourself, there are much stupider changes they made to drive players away such as the broken cata raid tiers, Dragon Soul, LFR and other shit
>>
I've got a better one.

How did we go from this...
>>
>>337405148

To this?
>>
File: UbLNOyp.png (16 KB, 77x87) Image search: [Google]
UbLNOyp.png
16 KB, 77x87
>>337404471
>he lacked the creativity and intelligence to create his own super-viable special snowflake build
I pity you
>>
>>337403707
I honestly had no problem with the cata talent trees. Of all the fucking things cata did wrong, talent trees weren't one of them.

If they'd kept expanding them like they had they would have been a fucking mess, they needed some sort of rework to keep up with the game's level bloat.
>>
File: CguEhYnXEAASw9H.jpg (58 KB, 600x414) Image search: [Google]
CguEhYnXEAASw9H.jpg
58 KB, 600x414
When did this
>>
File: charpanel_small.jpg (71 KB, 566x340) Image search: [Google]
charpanel_small.jpg
71 KB, 566x340
become better than this?
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.