[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>some famous youtube faggot's opinion is held higher
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 6
File: image.jpg (36 KB, 362x358) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
36 KB, 362x358
>some famous youtube faggot's opinion is held higher than the general population of gamers
What the fuck went wrong?
>>
But I like Linkara.
>>
>Celebrity's opinion is held higher than the general population
What the fuck went wrong?
>>
Yahtzee isnt actually that smart, dont let the gutter accent fool you.
>>
>>337396783
>>337396904
Literally fucking who? Stop giving random blokes a name
>>
People thinking they aren't smart and choosing to meme other peoples opinons instead of forcing their own.
>>
faggot millenials.

True story. Not even being an oldfag. I'm 25.
I grew up in the magazine era, then internet era of reviews.

Now for the mainstream if they searched 'X vidya review' they get a completely bias yotuber or tumbler blog of someone with an agenda, both types of genitals and patreon
>>
>>337396726
> What went wrong?

Casual meme spouting faggots who shitpost frogs on 4chan, and Leafy fans.
>>
>>337397157
> Implying magazine reviews in the early 2000's weren't biased or paid for.
>>
And the opinion of a person who says same shit Jack Thompson used to, almost word for word, is held even higher than that, because vagina.
>>
Its not that their opinion means more, I value anyone's opinion if they have meaning and actual critical thought put into it then present it well somehow. That is not the case for 90% of /v/ posts so I tend not to value their opinions.
>>
>>337397157
>Millenialls
You do realize millenials start from 1980-2000.
>>
>>337397157
Those things were always biased, Anon.

>game of the month
i.e. what game we want you to buy this month
>>
Who are you talking about OP? If you're gonna make a shitpost thread give us a target
>>
You're all stupid as shit memesters who doesnt research and jump on bandwagon the way zoe quinn jumps on dicks
>>
File: alien captain.jpg (12 KB, 210x240) Image search: [Google]
alien captain.jpg
12 KB, 210x240
>e-celeb releases review of game where he brings up common complaints and goes into more detail
>fanboys on /v/ take advantage of this to dismiss all previously common criticisms also relayed by the e-celeb as bandwagoning or "the [e-celeb] meme"
>>
>>337397745
I miss the days when game journos did greasy shit for big money rather than to push a political ideology.

I could at least somewhat respect that. Not much, but still.
>>
>>337398005
>I miss the days when game journos did greasy shit rather than this new greasy shit
Listen to yourself.
>>
>>337397401
>>337397659
>>337397745
I realise all publications were bias to varying degrees but people were still sceptical and game reccomedations were mainly based on friend reccomendations.

Nowadays it just feels like flavour of the month is the agenda and jumped at as hard as possible
>>
>>337398169
You sound mighty stupid for a 25 year old
>>
File: a_rather_clever_post.png (341 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
a_rather_clever_post.png
341 KB, 1920x1080
>>337396726
>Some well-renowned/well-known person's opinion is valued higher than some random cunt
how how fucking extraordinary
>>
>>337398109
It's the difference between burning down your house because you got fire insurance yesterday, and burning down your house just because you want homeless people to like you more.
>>
File: military1p1b.jpg (81 KB, 472x676) Image search: [Google]
military1p1b.jpg
81 KB, 472x676
>>337398853
Oh fuck off
>>
>>337398169
>I realize publications were biased, but ROSE-TINTED GENERALIZATION
>Nowadays GENERALIZATION
you're not supposed to let /v/ brainwash you
>>
>>337398853
>It's the difference between
There is no difference. I can't believe people are nostalgic for equally shitty journalism just because they were younger at the time.
>>
>>337397659
Fuck I hate that condescending rhetorical statement shit that passive aggressive cunts like you use
>>
>>337397659
Gen Z (2000+) is the new millennial.
>>
>>337399880
He's right, though. The retard he replied to tried acting like he was superior to something he is.
>>
>>337396726
Stupid frogposter
>>
File: my god.png (140 KB, 245x263) Image search: [Google]
my god.png
140 KB, 245x263
>>337399880
You're just pissed off that you can't use the word "millennials" as an insult because you're one. Nothing wrong with being born in x and y but when so many people fit the bill it's an idiotic insult concerning a vast amount of individuals.
>>
>>337396726
>gamers
You're part of the problem.
>>
Centennials are the ones you should be hating, not Millennials.
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.