[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I showed my sister a picture of each SF5 character and asked
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 6
File: karin-sf5-screenshot3.jpg (511 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
karin-sf5-screenshot3.jpg
511 KB, 1920x1080
>Ryu: I mean... okay... it's supposed to look preposterous, right? Like superhuman?
>Chun-Li: She's cool. I like her. She looks strong. And she's wearing a decent among of clothing. Not that she would be devalued if she wasn't, it's just cool to see that in a video game. I feel like all the girls I see in these games are like wearing no clothing.
>Nash: What's stapled on his head? Is like an eyepatch weird thing? And glasses?
>M. Bison: Is that a cop?
>Cammy: I like these! The girls look really strong! I feel they normally have enormous boobs and asses and don't look musclely and really just there to serve the male viewer, but this looks like a progressive game.
>Birdie: Looks like the loser of the pack.
>Ken: Why is he blond? That looks exactly like the other guy but with blond hair. (I explain that Ryu is Asian and Ken is white) They both look white. What? They both look white!
>Necalli: My favorite so far. Yeah. He looks cool.
>Vega: Scary. Just a blue face, no lips, no nose.
>R. Mika: Do you remember when I said I liked these because of the other two girls? It lost me.
>Rashid: Is he... He's Middle-Eastern, then? Is that a band-aid on his eye? Who? There's not much diversity between these characters except the one person of color who they made Middle-Eastern
>Karin: She looks chill.
>Zangief: Gross! I don't know. No one looks like that.
>Laura: Am I supposed--how do you expect to respond to this? All the women are shown with no shirts on. (I say that she liked Chun-Li, Cammy, and Karin) Yeah, because they had shirts!
>Dhalsim: I don't like that the people of color are made into weird racial stereotypes. All the white people are diverse. (What race do you think this guy is?) I don't know! He's a weird voodoo guy. Not that there's anything wrong with voodoo. All of the black men are stereotypes. He's scary and wearing a voodoo necklace.
>>
File: 1443371273516.gif (2 MB, 268x200) Image search: [Google]
1443371273516.gif
2 MB, 268x200
Great blog, where I can bookmark to get more posts from you?
>>
>>337395472

Come to think of it, nothing in Dhalsim's older designs really suggested he was Indian.
>>
you're obviously new at this shilling thing

you can't emotionally provoke idiots with a wall of text

but at least you got paid for the post
>>
Is your sister retarded? Vega has no face and Rashid had a band aid on his eye?
>>
>>337395472

>among of clothing
>>
I would rape your sister to death.
>>
File: 1462182508866.jpg (62 KB, 330x395) Image search: [Google]
1462182508866.jpg
62 KB, 330x395
>>337395472
>>
>>337395472
>There's not much diversity between these characters
>All the white people are diverse.

Did you call her out, anon?

>>337395751
What about the skull necklace?
>>
>>337396068
>What about the skull necklace?

Is that really an Indian thing?
>>
>>337395472
>muh progressive sperg shit
Your sister is tumblr incarnate, off her
>hating Zangife
As if she couldn't get any worse as a human being
>>
I don't know what's worse, your sister using "person of color", you sitting there asking what she thought of every individual character or the fact that you thought it was worth making a thread about it.
>>
>I came up with these descriptions for SF5 characters that I personally thought were hilarious
You don't even have a sister.
>>
>>337395751
How about the fact that he's fucking indian?

"nothing about balrogs design suggests he's an african american"
>>
>>337396206
Yeah. They're prayer beads associated with Kali or some shit.
>>
>People who don't recognize the pasta
>>
>>337395751
>brown skin
>wears traditional yogi ascetic garb
>yells "YOGA FIRE"
>>
>>337395472
>Birdie: Looks like the loser of the pack.
Backhand the whore OP.
>>
>>337396619
Isn't that the point of Birdie's character, though? I see nothing wrong with that description.

Now, hating on Gief is the kind of thing that starts wars.
>>
File: Zan.png (445 KB, 482x556) Image search: [Google]
Zan.png
445 KB, 482x556
>no one look like that
>>
>>337396725
Birdie is suppose to be a ex wrestler gone gangster who quit shadloo because they didn't fit his style. He's whole personality is looking good eating and making money faggot. Birdie looks like a million bucks get your shit taste out of here. OP slap the bitch
>>
>>337395472
>raising your imouto to be a sjw

nice job nigga
>>
File: 1463091758750.jpg (795 KB, 1675x942) Image search: [Google]
1463091758750.jpg
795 KB, 1675x942
what does your sister think of Sylvie Paula Paula copypasta man?
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.