[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's the best playthrough on youtube? Don't care
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1
File: 773313b.jpg (22 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
773313b.jpg
22 KB, 300x300
What's the best playthrough on youtube?
Don't care what game.
>>
>>337392175
Is that drink good? Seen it in shops but I've never tried it.
>>
>>337392293

It's really good lemonade. Kinda expensive but worth it
>>
>>337392293
It's pretty good, Lemonatta is better though.
They're too expensive since they're imported.
>tfw drinking them nonstop when visiting the family in Italy
I gain so many pounds, but I blame the pasta too. Italians make WAY TOO MUCH FOOD

>>337392465
That's the orange one.
>>
>Canned juice
Why ain't something cool like that in my country?
>>
>>337392919
>18% from concentrate
>juice
You can get 100% juice everywhere.
>>
>>337392919
It's not juice, it's more like an expensive looking deviation of Fanta.
>>
>>337393181
It tastes 20 times better than Fanta too, and uses real sugar not that cheap shit high fructose corn syrup garbage americans are addicted to.
>>
>>337393280
>implying there's any difference between the sugar in high fructose corn syrup and that in other sugars
>>
>>337393852
The difference in taste is astronomical. Corn syrup is fucking disgusting, only someone who's been drinking that vomit since they were a kid would enjoy that taste.
>>
>>337392175

The lemon one is top tier
>>
>>337394060
Considering American soft drinks are the most popular sold in the entire world that's a pretty stupid comment to make.
>>
>>337394289
You know they use sugar in every other country but the US to make those same drinks, right?
They only use Corn syrup in the us because americans are already use to drinking that cheap shit.
Ever had an imported coke?
>>
>>337392293
The bottles are way better. Don't buy the cans.
>>
anything by pew die pie bros xD
love that dude =P phows it gone bros my nam peww die pieeee eee =P
>>
>>337394403
You're like those fags who say bottled water tastes different between brands.
>>
>>337392175
>Orange
>Not Blood Orange
>>
>>337396258
He's right, though. Get out of Little Rock, Missouri and visit a third world country you fucking hick.
>>
>>337396258
It does.
>>
>>337396882
I ran a test on my similarly simple-minded flatmate. Volvic, Evian and Sainsbury's Basics water were indistinguishable to her.
>>
>>337393280
No nigger, its literally fanta+ spoonful of juice, while charging like 300% more in price
>>
Supergreatfriend's old playthroughs are pretty damn good.
His Deadly Premonition LP was a masterpiece.
Not much in the way of jokes, but he's very solid and consistent with his quality.

If you want the funniest playthroughs, I'd recommend Adum Plaze and their videos, they're pretty sweet. Adum Plaze Heavy Rain is a great series that I constantly find myself going back to.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.