[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hitman thread Did anyone else figure out how to beat the third
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
Hitman thread
Did anyone else figure out how to beat the third level of the Kotti Paradigm in a Silent Assassin fashion? I'm convinced it's impossible and IO is trolling us just like that one contract where you're forced to kill the non-targets to get their disguises
Also, elusive target coming tomorrow. What will your loadout be, /v/?
>>
File: sad frog.png (139 KB, 917x871) Image search: [Google]
sad frog.png
139 KB, 917x871
I had to look up a video on how to do the third stage. Fuck Silent Assassin man, I couldn't even beat it anyway, period.
The game beat me.
>>
I managed to do it but my score was pretty shit. What are the best disguises for tomorrow? Meaning, the most overpowered disguises in France and Sapienza.
>>
>>337389887

What map? Sapienza?

If its sapienza; lock pick&fibre wire

plus sniper rifle stashed in the apartment, for the starting point I'll use that same apartment
>>
>>337391649

paris = the saudi prince guy
sapienza= ? .. the full-armor guard maybe, I think it the only one that gives you access to the house and the lab?
>>
Apparently the first Elusive Target goes live some time tomorrow.
>>
Isn't it going to be a priest?
I'm picking the lockpick, remote bomb, coins, and a Silverballer presuming he will be in the church area. Don't think it's likely I'll have a shot with a rifle.
>>
>>337389887
It's pretty simple actually: Git gud

>>337391858
The Kotti Paradigm is the battleaxe mission in Paris that got added today.
>>
I just figured out today, two months since release and a hundred ours of playtime in, that you can just fucking shoot the evidence thing to get rid of evidence instead of having to go close quarters to use a keyboard on it and short-wire it.

Fuck. Would have been very helpful to know that from the beginning.
>>
>>337389887
Did they fix the awful performances and guards dying when using subdue?

Can I take a firepoker without being a criminal?

Are NPCS still dying when neutralised in stairs?
>>
>>337391649
In France it's definitely Kruger or the Sheikh. Both easy as fuck to kill without getting noticed, almost no one can see through their disguises, gives you access everywhere but the attic.

In Sapienza, there's no fool-proof disguise. Being a bodyguard and being careful to not get spotted seems to be the easiest choice there.
>>
So, considering that the first Elusive target is probably going to be the fashion model, what's your plan to take him out, /v/?
>>
I'm going with lockpick, coin and a Silverballer (sorry, Fiber Wire). I'll put the silenced sniper rifle in either the shed next to the big hangar if I'm it's in Paris or in the safehouse if it's in Sapienza.

Not planning on sniping anyone, but you never know. I'm gonna try to go for a full Silent Assassin run on elusive targets, but the second shit goes wrong, I'll start shooting away and disguising and hiding to escape.

Excited as fuck for this
>>
Will the elusive target be in Paris or Sapienza?
I only have the intro pack, waiting for the game to come out as a physical relase to get it...
>>
>>337391858
>>337392768
>>337395652
>>337395942
We have no idea who's the target and on what map they'll be. The leaks show that they have at least 5 dudes they already worked on. They probably worked on more if I had to guess.
We'll find out soon enough, anyways.
>>
>>337396762
It's got to be in Paris.

It's the map we're most familiar with, so they'll put it there for the sake of fairness.
>>
>>337396762
Well, i guess i'll just download the intro pack again and hope i can play the elusive target in paris.
>>
>>337396943
I guess that makes sense. We'll see.
>>
The new escalation in Sapienza is pretty tough too. Just managed to nail it with like 3 seconds left.
>>
>>337400442
that one was easy as fuck.
you can get the guard with an accident by pushing him over. Then plant a proximity in the morgue and turn on hte sink. done.
>>
>>337400718
The problem is doing it so that no bodies are found. If you do it like that people will hear the explosion and go check it out and the gardener will see the guy that fell over (at least that's how it happened in my playthrough)
>>
>>337400802
throw coins to distract the gardener and the guard. Then, as I said, plant the mine in the morgue room and turn on the sink. That will buy you enough time to get to the boat and by the time they hear the explosion you can leave before they see the body
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.