[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What are some games that make you feel indescribable rage?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4
File: 1463007525633.png (745 KB, 601x599) Image search: [Google]
1463007525633.png
745 KB, 601x599
What are some games that make you feel indescribable rage?
>>
>>>/co/mblr
>>
super meat boy
>>
How about you start us off with a video game, OP?
>>
>>337386039
Leauge
>>
>>337386039
Nobody cares except /co/ about some faggy wall drawing
>>
>it's a fat women and cucked males pretend to get angry at a normie core anime that they most likely never watched episode
>>
>>337386039
Overwatch.
Hope it dies soon.
>>
World of Tanks
>>
>>337386039
I never rage at games but I've been irked a few times in DaS3, mainly because of gank squads and them inviting me to Steam groups like "wow lol u suck lmao". It's just annoying having to go through and click ignore a bunch of times.

>git gud

It's still annoying.
>>
File: viruses.jpg (52 KB, 620x465) Image search: [Google]
viruses.jpg
52 KB, 620x465
>>
Your mother
>>
X-Com 2 ironman mode
>>
>>337386039
Destiny has been the only game to turn me into a whiny /v/ bitch who complains about gams online. Good thing I don't play it anymore
>>
>>337386723
fuck you
>>
>>337386039
JUST
>>
File: CYA LATER SHITLORDS.gif (161 KB, 298x448) Image search: [Google]
CYA LATER SHITLORDS.gif
161 KB, 298x448
>>337386039
>>
>>337386039

Reminder that even though that new doodle is horrifying garbage, the original Spike sketch was intended to be temporary on that wall. It was only kept up there out of respect, not because they were supposed to preserve it.
>>
>>337388884
that's why we have Animation cels
>>
>>337388884
who cares
>>
File: fuck you mang.jpg (8 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
fuck you mang.jpg
8 KB, 480x360
>>337390495
ey FUCK YOU MANG
>>
Archeage

Nothing draws forth the salt of my soul greater than what the devs did to that game two months in.

Having a Timeless Isle area, a concept Blizzard introduced for CATCHING UP to the latest content, yet the game had just been introduced to the West and entirely made two professsions in an economy-heavy game worthless to level up

Introducing a cash shop box that contained an item that effectively crashed the market

Fuck you, Trion
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.