[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Have you ever tricked someone into thinking you are actually
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 7
File: many_men_roleplaying_girls.jpg (39 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
many_men_roleplaying_girls.jpg
39 KB, 500x281
Have you ever tricked someone into thinking you are actually a girl in a MMO? And did you take advantage of the opportunity?
>>
All the time, Used to get guys to give me gold and help me with quests do run me through dungeons. playing a girl in an mmo is easy mode, much like in life
>>
File: mmorpgs.webm (3 MB, 800x450) Image search: [Google]
mmorpgs.webm
3 MB, 800x450
not tricked people, but had to correct them or say otherwise the few times i've played a female character.

thought about hamming it up to get shekels out of nerds, but i wouldn't be able to respect myself after.
>>
>>337382139
Not in a MMO, but I've had several people mistake me as a woman when posting on message boards and IRC. I didn't "take advantage of it" partially because I found it rather strange, and partially because there wasn't much to take advantage of.
>>
>>337382873
>I'm afraid you'll have to count meow-t.
>count meow-t
>count me out
Oh god.

Oh my god.

The pun. It actually burns my eyes.
>>
>>337382873
webm was pretty funny. Googled it and the name of the series was:

>Netoge no Yome wa Onnanoko ja Nai to Omotta?

That's too jappy for my tastes.
>>
File: rabbu_da_by_slugbox-d87zjzf.png (564 KB, 727x1099) Image search: [Google]
rabbu_da_by_slugbox-d87zjzf.png
564 KB, 727x1099
yea. in second life I would have a super hot girl avatar and prance around the clubs while getting showered in lindens.

being a girl in second life taught me what women have to deal with in real life (somewhat i suppose)

I can understand why women use men and why alot of women hate men.

Playing as a women has taught me alot.
>>
File: 1461012095713.gif (55 KB, 450x338) Image search: [Google]
1461012095713.gif
55 KB, 450x338
I usually make female characters and I've had people just naturally assume I'm a girl via text chat. I just brush it off unless they start to say weird shit.

Had a buddy play it up though in some MMOs. He got free stuff and all kinds of extra help.
>>
>>337382139
this thread AGAIN?
yes, girls play MMO and they suck. they only do it for attention
>>
File: playing mmos with vg.png (26 KB, 1147x198) Image search: [Google]
playing mmos with vg.png
26 KB, 1147x198
>implying you need to even trick everyone
>>
File: 1460240761591.gif (1 MB, 448x252) Image search: [Google]
1460240761591.gif
1 MB, 448x252
>>337382873
>Bazer keyboard
>>
>>337382873
>this had the potential to be the Working!
>it turns to shit on the second half of the first episode, when they reveal all bros in the show are girls
>one of the girls is in love with the mc
>mc doesn't even kissu
>she slept naked next to him
>mc still doesn't even kissu
>instead he panics and tells her to put her clothes back on
ffs, how can anyone stand this bullshit?
>>
>>337388059
>be the Working
the new working*
>>
>>337388059
because otaku don't want to buy waifushit if their waifu loses their purity

http://www.sankakucomplex.com/2008/11/15/cuckolded-otaku-desecrates-kannagi-over-virginity-issue/
>>
File: 1451262116658.jpg (219 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1451262116658.jpg
219 KB, 600x600
>Do ERP as female characters on F-List
>Be really good at it, apparently
>Encounter several people that could count as "That Guy"
>Never specify my gender, but use emotes constantly and act 'cute' when OOC
>Have fun with watching the That Guys flip out as I beat them in knowledge contests of varying topics

One guy once started trying to lecture me saying that Molten Core Ragnaros was a harder fight than Heroic Firelands Ragnaros. And then when he started comparing the PC-Engine's specs to the Dreamcast's to prove how the PC-Engine was a shitty system. But the best part of it was early on:

>Him: The Sega CD was the first console to use a CD drive.
>Me: Hm... I think that was PC-Engine...
>Him: I'm only talking about consoles, PC doesn't count.
>Me: I know! That's why I said PC-Engine!
>Him about ten minutes later after: Oh, you mean the Turbo Graphics 16. That doesn't count because...

And I can't remember how his logic went from that point on.
>>
>>337388059

Weebs are fucking terrible people and without fail, has shit taste
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.