[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hopes, expectations, and fears?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: maxresdefault.jpg (133 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
133 KB, 1280x720
Hopes, expectations, and fears?
>>
>hopes

armyfag here

Would it be too much to ask for a sniper game that actually involves the player using realistic mil holds, making adjustments on your optic, adjusting for half/full value winds, gathering DOPE on your rifle as the game progresses, etc?
>>
>>337381831
Sniper Elite?
>>
>>337379853
>hopes
>After godawful first games
Very funny
>>
>>337381910

dont be a faggot
>>
Well I hope its actually fun this time
>>
>>337381831
>Wanting hyper realism
>In an 2016 game
Sadly won't ever happen thanks to the fact that this kind of shit doesn't makes money
>>
>>337382065
how were the first games bad?
elaborate
>>
>>337381910

eh, even then, it felt like they cut a lot of corners in terms of realism. I mean, I get that its kind of a stretch to ask the player to use the fucking mil relation formula every time they re-engage, but it was basically Kentucky Windage: The Game.

x-ray ballistics was cool tho
>>
>>337382390
other anon here
they were really really bad
did you even play them?
>>
>>337382390
It's glitchy, shallow and uninteresting. What more you want to hear?
>>
This one looks like Sniper Far Cry. Its a pretty big jump over the last 2 very linear games
>>
>>337382692
Yeah i did, played both, at least twice, even played the multiplayer.

>>337382694
>glitchy
maybe the first one

>shallow and uninteresting
not at all, it's hitman tier, you've got a million way to fuck with your target/objective, and the game just allows you to explore and do whatever you want without penalties.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.