[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
MK players in here?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (17 KB, 229x220) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
17 KB, 229x220
Lets try this again

let's talk sub zero. Bi-Han or Kuai Liang? (pic related)
>>
They funny with theyre icy hand spell

I FREEZE U
-Sib-zoro
>>
I was a mk player until ed boon cucked pc players
>>
>>337378546
what in the fuck is this post
>>
>>337378546
Wut
>>
File: autism.jpg (65 KB, 567x561) Image search: [Google]
autism.jpg
65 KB, 567x561
>>337378546
>>
MK9 tag team battles were the best.

>Scorpion&Cyrax
>Kung Lao&Johnny Cage
>Reptile&Sektor

Scorpion was my star player, with Cyrax closely following, sometimes I liked to use Cyrax and Reptile for ultimate zoning.
>>
>>337380390
raiden's been my man since the first game personally
>>
>>337380621
I'd play him, but I'd usually be too OP, and he was my friends main and I made him quit playing with me altogether, 'cause I wrecked his asshole with his own dude.

But, seriously, he had like this sweet kick combo that was so easy to do, and super punishing. Mixed with his HIBBISHAKKHOOEY hat torpedo shit jesus.
>>
>>337380753
>HIBBISHAKKHOOEY
i love you
>>
is mkx worth ?
>>
>>337381643
i like it but they left alot of good chars unplayable
>COUGHCOUGHCOUGHreplacedthemwithfuckingtriborgandmadebarakaunplayableCOUGH
>>
Ermac best ninja prove me wrong
>>
>>337381643
I didn't buy it.

I did buy MK9 twice, once on release for the PS3, and later for the Xbox 360 when they did the Komplete Edition.

MKX just looked like complete trash in comparison, and I didn't have any interest in it even to this moment, with the exception of the anticipation that MKXL would be released at a lower price. It was unfortunately not released at a lower price, and I disregarded it again.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.