[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I HURT MYSELF....TODAY....
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (82 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
82 KB, 1280x720
I HURT MYSELF....TODAY....
>>
>>337375114
tfw silent hills never ever
>>
>>337375114
>That fucking feel when a new Silent Hill game in Fox Engine fucking never ever
Was Akira Yamaoka comfirmed too?
>>
>>337375258
A fucking God awful feeling. I'm still depressed.
>>
>>337375598
it still hurts.
Del Toro is one of my favorite directors.
>>
>>337375663
The whole trip was good. A whack job like Kojima, Del Toro for the story and Norman Reedus would have been awesome to play as. Reedus' look just seems to fit Silent Hill. FUCKING STILL MAD
>>
>>337375114
The face when an Indie Studio have to make it?
>>
Haven't Del Taco and Kojimbo been teasing another get-together project lately? Or is that old news?
>>
It was the combined weight of this project being cancelled and MGSV sucking that soured me on the modern vidya industry. Up until then I thought things weren't that bad.

But it was a lie. They always lie.
>>
>>337376139
Well we got that interview that dorito pope made with kojima and del toro
Del toro said ITO JUNJI and there was bantz towards konami
Oh and Kojima meeting up with Reedus
>>
>>337376139
Yea. Kojima is making an action game similar to uncharted and division he said. So now we will have yet another fucking action game to add to the stack that goes to the moon and back. Fuck I miss real horror games, outlast was good but it wasn't a proper scary game as it didn't make you afraid, it was just jump scares and shock horror.
>>
>>337376697

At least we got the Alien game fairly recently
>>
This is the only game I have ever felt real terror from. The best thing was lack of predictable jump scares, or when you look up at a certain point and the girl is just standing there, looking at you, and you could have completely missed it.
>>
>>337376460
I always wonder how Reedus reacted to all this
>They want me to voice some viddy game? Sure, I can do that.
>Meet up with some weird chink who can barely speak english, he's blabbering on about how scary it will be
>It's a little weird but Mr. Del Toro is working on it too, and I like his films
>When can I expect my script?
>Oh, it's canceled
>Next day my twitter blows up with angry nerds asking me about it
>Now the chink is back and trying to get me to do the game again, but with a different company
>>
>>337377042
He seems like a pretty chill guy
I wonder if he has played any Silent Hill game before
>>
File: Fm8N4zv.gif (134 KB, 505x680) Image search: [Google]
Fm8N4zv.gif
134 KB, 505x680
>>337377042
He seems legit upset about how it went down too and speaks about Kojima with great affection.
>>
File: KnAgesN.png (361 KB, 858x725) Image search: [Google]
KnAgesN.png
361 KB, 858x725
IT'S NOT FUCKING FAIR
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.