[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Buying gold
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: 1459480730656.png (201 KB, 670x566) Image search: [Google]
1459480730656.png
201 KB, 670x566
I want to buy runescape gold but there are a shit ton of sites and I'm not sure which sites are reputable/cheap.

I'm a /scapefag/ and proud but I was scammed by my in game best friend a few days ago and just want to get a quick turn around for whatever $20 will get me.
>>
>>337371976
Stop wasting money on shitty mmos
>>
Why not use that money for a good game instead?
>>
>>337371976
who is this old fucking man?
>>
>>337371976
>Scammed by a friend
>In this day and age

how?
>>
>>337372458

I'd known him for about two years and we both recently started playing the game again. I had significantly more wealth than him and gradually loaned him more and more money, which he payed back each time.

Finally I lent him a nox staff (~150mil in game cash) through trust trade and he just fucked off the planet and blocked me of 4 of my accounts and stopped responding to my texts. Found him in game wearing a bunch of expensive gear that he sold the nox for and was ignored by him completely. He clicked around rapidly making it look like he was panicking then logged out.

I can make the cash back but I lost of friend over fucking money in a game.

Anyway I want to buy a bit to jumpstart my money making methods so I don't have to spend 10 hrs at some shit boss making money before I can do the harder ones and make more.
>>
File: 1306392685987.png (21 KB, 429x410) Image search: [Google]
1306392685987.png
21 KB, 429x410
>buying fake money
>>
Is guy4game reputable? It's one of those shitty ads that show up on google but it doesn't lookt oo awful and does other games as well.
>>
>>337373095
what a sad and unfortunate tale.
>>
>>337371976
>scammed
>in the year 2016

Reported for underage.
>>
>>337373095
>I lost of friend over fucking money in a game.
wow games are becoming more like real lif everyday.
in the future we will have npc's fucking our wives behind our back as we play.

out of curiosity, how much was that gold worth if you sold it for irl money?
>>
Anyone ever bought gold for any damn mmo on this site?
>>
>>337375039
>becoming more like real lif everyday.
>in the future we will have npc's fucking our wives behind our back as we play

About $30-50 I believe depending on the source it would be sold to. I'm not big into real world trade at all so I'm not 100% sure.
>>
>>337375201
you just paid to get a waster like that out of your life, he wont come bothering you again. best not to surround yourself with thief's and liars.
that is what /b is for kek
>>
Alright one last try to get someone in here that knows anything about gold selling sites.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.