[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If given a choice, would you remove and ban all form of romance,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: romance.jpg (72 KB, 940x469) Image search: [Google]
romance.jpg
72 KB, 940x469
If given a choice, would you remove and ban all form of romance, marriage, and/or any relationship bullshit for all genre (except VN) for the next five years if given a choice?
>>
No why would I
>>
What? I don't play games for faggots.
>>
>>337370754
It's not realistic so yeah, i've never experienced it.
>>
>>337370754
Only homoshit.
>>
>>337370754
No because I don't believe in censoring things that are not harmful, even if I may dislike the thing in question.
>>
I present a better question.
If you coukl would you choose to go back in time to the day you were born with all the knowledge and memories you have right now, but you'd be a midget?
>>
>>337370754

No. Just because you (rightfully) hate Bioware's sort-of-optional-but-not-really romances doesn't mean that you should hate all non-VN romances.

For example, try to imagine that Persona 5 comes out with no suitable waifus or otherwise no means to get close to them. It doesn't really work, does it?
>>
>>337371067
Well that's how dwarves are made anyway so obviously a ton of people said yes to that.
>>
lets list games with cool relationships
witcher 3
>>
>>337371067

Depends on what type of dwarf I am. Am I handsome as fuck like Peter Dinklage, or am I ugly as sin like Michael Anderson?
>>
>>337370754
Yes, video game romances are cancer.

They're never convincing unlike in a good novel or movie and they produce by far the most creepy, autistic fanbases imaginable. The Bioware forums are fucking scary and probably the worst example. The best ones are arguably those in games where the where you play as an already established character with their own personality and where the romance is somewhat fleshed out elsewhere.
>>
>>337371867
so basically witcher 3
>>
>>337372031
Sort of yes. They were pretty good and felt real.
>>
>>337370754
No. I don't enjoy romance shit but some people do.

>>337370873
kek
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.