[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
GTA 3/ Vice City modding
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: gta.jpg (41 KB, 550x256) Image search: [Google]
gta.jpg
41 KB, 550x256
I want to instal GTA 3 or Vice City to try pc mods, because I´ve never modded any game before.
Which one have better/funnier/craziest mods, /v/?

Let´s discuss/post mods.
>>
>>337370438
They don't have the same abundance of mods San Andreas has but I guess Vice City has more. Keep in mind that most of those are just shitty car models and other reskins, though.
>>
Bumper
>>
Is there a decent port or graphics overhaul for VIce City? Last time I played it was years ago and it was ancient looking then.
>>
Why are the PC ports of almost every GTA game so fucking bad?
>>
>>337371919
Because game code it tied to framerate. In fact, due to a bug San Andreas is locked to very cinematic 25 FPS instead of 30.

Still better than auto-aiming with a controller, though.
>>
>>337370438
>he mods
kek
>>
>>337373348
But I´ve completed them vanilla so many times before, Anon... I still can´t mod them?
>>
>>337372874
You can turn the frame limiter off.
>>
>>337373640
It fucks up with the game physics and even softlocks you in some missions
>>
>>337373640
Have you tried doing that? The game starts acting like it's possessed then, car physics get completely broken and timer starts running too fast.
>>
>>337373640
Turning it off causes issues but theres Silentpatch that at least fixes it from 25 to 30.
>>
>>337374018
There's also a manual frame limit adjuster but it requires you to always do it after startup and at the very least San Andreas gets mad framerate drops with a lot of particles (like helicopter dust) for some reason with it.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.