[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
On a scale from 0 to 10 how would you rate Dark Souls III difficulty?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3
File: Souls 5.jpg (244 KB, 1200x650) Image search: [Google]
Souls 5.jpg
244 KB, 1200x650
On a scale from 0 to 10 how would you rate Dark Souls III difficulty?

I'll give it a solid 7.5/10. With Bloodborne The Old Hunters being a weak 9. Dark Souls 1 was 7/10 at the time. Demon Souls was 8/10 for me as my first Souls game and DaS 2 was a weak 5/10.

We're talking legit playthrough with legit gear so niggers abusing the game and following guides claiming "it's super easy I beat all bosses first try lol" just because they want to be part of "le hardcore gamer" club can fuck off.
>>
>>337370013
I hope the DLC has a Orphan of Kos level of difficulty. I struggled with the pontiff for a little but then I used a shield and it was a cakewalk :/
>>
1/10 the game is piss easy. If it wasnt for multiplayer spicing things up I would have gave up and got back to CS.
>>
>>337370013

Oldfag here that used to be a good gamer but who is shit now and not afraid to admit it. Dark Souls 3 has had shit bosses so far. Just beat Abyss Watchers though and I think they are probably my favourite bosses in the Souls series (not played BB). Hopefully more hard stuff like that.
>>
The games become a 2/10 when you realize that they're not about positioning but about abusing invincibility frames.
>>
It's the hardest Souls game for sure, but it's because From just lifted Bloodborne enemy patterns into the game while keeping the MC slower than shit.

>enemies are hyper aggressive compared to DaS1 and DaS2
>infinite combos with quick recovery
>high damage
>NG+ and beyond are awful because enemies so much damage and damage absorption from armor is awful and may as well not exist.
>Some bosses rely on 2v1ing the player with attacks they can't see from off screen while the player is busy fighting the main boss
>No player Poise means even the smallest enemies can stun lock you to death if you're not careful, armor means nothing. But enemy Poise works fine.
>>
Probably a 3/10. Started out hard for me and then it got super fucking easy the entire rest of the game.
DaS1 was probably a 6 or 7
DaS2 was probably an 8
DeS was probably a 5
BB and DLC was probably another 3. No boss took me more than a try on it and best orphan my first try.
>>
>>337370893
you're not even remotely far into the game
>>
>>337370013
>>
>>337371585
Yeah, Vordt, Sage and the Tree were a major let down though and my reflexes are dogshit.
>>
>>337371808
i can assure you stuff gets more hectic than the abyss watchers

hope you enjoy the rest of your playthrough
>>
>>337371902
Like what? Abyss Watchers were about the only difficult boss in the game looking back. Pontiff was only hard because he has a decent amount of health. All the other bosses are piss easy honestly.
>>
10 staggered havels/10
>>
File: アイスクリーム2.jpg (95 KB, 1136x852) Image search: [Google]
アイスクリーム2.jpg
95 KB, 1136x852
>DES
8/10
>DS
7/10 with DLC 9/10
>DS2
9/10, with DLC 10/10
>DS3
7/10
>Bloodborne
5/10 with DLC 7/10
>>
>>337372032

I'm on Pontiff right now and it is way harder than Watchers imo. Pontiff just has crazy long super fast combos. It's almost like he's Fume Knight on crack
>>
File: a dark spirit has invaded.jpg (97 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
a dark spirit has invaded.jpg
97 KB, 600x800
demons souls was by far the easiest and this was second easiest

i'd give it a rating of 7/10 as far as difficulty goes

incredible game though
>>
oh boy here come the nostalgia fags claiming that DeS and DaS are difficult

also here come the idiots claiming DaS2 is hard
>>
>>337372414
DaS2 was objectively the hardest of the lot though unless I guess you spammed magic/hexes2 like a fucking faggot.
>>
>>337372414
The DS2 DLC are the hardest content of the series including BB and DS2 overall is much less forgiving than DS and DS3.
>>
>>337372530
The base game was piss easy with any build

>>337372714
Only Brume Tower was hard
>>
>>337370013
Bloodborne is the easiest

Hunters is probably one of the hardest.

You could objectively work this out by seeing who has the most achievements for the final boss. I think less than 4000 people have Orphan of Kos.
>>
>>337372870
How are the people that play bloodborne so bad? I thought it was by far the easiest of the entire series even with the DLC
>>
>>337373213
if you think BB is by far easier than DeS, you are not the indicator of the average non-pleb souls player
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.