[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is the most emotional video game you have ever played?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: d9lyjvf.jpg (118 KB, 944x846) Image search: [Google]
d9lyjvf.jpg
118 KB, 944x846
What is the most emotional video game you have ever played?
>>
Mario Party.
>>
>>337363702
probably this one
>>
to the moon
>>
>>337363702
Can someone explain wtf was even going on in this fight
>>
>>337364680
Frisk is saving Asriel
>>
>>337364680
big bad final boss of the GOOD run of undertale is actually an emotionally repressed pansy.

your character was saving him from being evil, a scene of your character finding redemption for the main antag
>>
File: image.jpg (148 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
148 KB, 1280x720
Does this game count as emotional?
>>
>>337364680
autism
>>
>>337364986
The intro?
Yes
The rest of the game?
Meh.
>>
iuno, i guess chrono cross
>>
>>337363702
The asriel fight was shit.
I didn't care the slightest for him.
>>
>>337365623
Neither did I

I wish I could have killed him and halt the Pacifist route there. No redemption for those who are willing to destroy everything
>>
>>337365851
The end was actually a bit awkward for me. I mean, the scene where frisk hugs him was supposed to be "emotional", i guess. But I was just staring at the screen thinking "what about the barrier? What about the other monster who had just been killed literally before this fight?"
Overall It's a good game, though.
>>
I cried at the end of hey you pikachu when he left

I was like 12 though or something
>>
>>337366464
Neutral run is the best run
>>
File: Steambot_Chronicles_Coverart.png (191 KB, 256x363) Image search: [Google]
Steambot_Chronicles_Coverart.png
191 KB, 256x363
>>337363702
It's unironically a very comfy game,probably on par if not surpassing a Harvest Moon game.

Then it just slams that fucking ending on you.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.