[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If I've played and enjoyed the highest rated games of all
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: Fallout_4_cover_art.jpg (34 KB, 238x293) Image search: [Google]
Fallout_4_cover_art.jpg
34 KB, 238x293
If I've played and enjoyed the highest rated games of all time (Daggerfall, Deus Ex, Thief, Duke 3D, Planescape Torment, Stalker) will I like Fallout 4 as well?
I still loved Skyrim even with all its 'problems'.
>>
>>337357235

The voiced protagonist really doesn't do the game any favors. Skyrim was devoid of alternative solutions to problems and had an overabundance of cave dwelling, but Fallout 4 amplifies these problems while having equally useless/nonsense factions that you eventually HAVE to deal with in the course of the main story.

The only thing it really has going for it is the setting.
>>
>>337357235
If you loved Skyrim, you'll like this one too.
>>
>>337357235
>Daggerfall
>highest rated game of all time
>>
Imagine Skyrim but somehow even easier with less dialogue choices, half its quests removed and an increased emphasis on companions

That's Fallout 4
>>
>>337357235
If you loved skyrim you will love fallout 4 it has "problems" as well but its a pretty fantastic game despite 1/3rd of /v/ constantly hating it
>>
>>337357235
Anyone tried the new survial mode. Legit curious what people make of it.
>>
The only way to play Fallout 4 is on Survival Mode.
>>
File: 1458100074449.png (13 KB, 555x407) Image search: [Google]
1458100074449.png
13 KB, 555x407
>>337357235
Wait about a year for more mods to come out.
>>
>>337357235
Sure its good man, glad to see folk around here appreciating Skyrim, I loved Morrowind, Have an ungodly amount of hours in Fallout TTW (3-NV in the same game) and I still love Skyrim to death. Just wait though, I remember like 5 years ago everyone was calling Oblivion shit as well, now theres like 3 threads daily about Oblivion being the best TES game.
>>
File: 1462838061088.jpg (27 KB, 750x499) Image search: [Google]
1462838061088.jpg
27 KB, 750x499
>>337361270
We're approaching the 5 year mark for skyrim.
Soon everyone will call it the best tes game.
>mfw
>>
It's 2016 of May and this game is still being shilled
https://boards.fireden.net/v/search/image/BvaHDCNfXd0biuIg0yYA_w/
>>
File: Buy Fallout 4.png (2 MB, 1289x1827) Image search: [Google]
Buy Fallout 4.png
2 MB, 1289x1827
>>
>>337357443
>The only thing it really has going for it is the setting.

I will give its total revamp/update of Power Armor mechanics some credit too. It feels like you're really in a walking tank now.
>>
>>337357545
False.

I liked Skyrim to a degree and couldn't finish F4.
>>
>>337357235
It's pretty good. I enjoyed it and skyrim both. Is it NV quality yet? No. But modding JuST came out for it.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.