[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
casual filters?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 6
File: mmz2 nix.jpg (21 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
mmz2 nix.jpg
21 KB, 480x360
casual filters?
>>
>inb4 dragon punch motion
>>
File: megaman_zero_e_89.png (13 KB, 240x160) Image search: [Google]
megaman_zero_e_89.png
13 KB, 240x160
Whoops, looks like you missed the real casual filter, OP.
>>
File: streets of rage NES mode.jpg (28 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
streets of rage NES mode.jpg
28 KB, 480x360
>>337354584
>first boss in the series
lol i don't remember if he's actually hard or if i just got gud playing it years ago and stayed gud til my recent replays
>>
You are supposed to start thread with the robot-fish semen demon to increase thread visibility
>>
File: casualfilter.gif (1 MB, 319x225) Image search: [Google]
casualfilter.gif
1 MB, 319x225
More like
>retard filter
>>
File: band land.png (53 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
band land.png
53 KB, 320x240
>>
File: space ghost dies.png (284 KB, 500x381) Image search: [Google]
space ghost dies.png
284 KB, 500x381
>>337355125
god that fucking stage
>have 7 emeralds by then
go super
>use super-jump to blow through it midlessly
>glitch into a wall
>stuck til timer kills me
>>
>>337355240
no game as hard as that should look that kid-friendly
>>
>>337355125
If they just had some arrows pointing up and down in there, maybe that would have helped to communicate what was intended.
>>
>>337355125
Anon, pretty much everyone gets stuck on the barrel unless they know about it beforehand, even if it's only for a minute or two.
The game shows you that jumping affects the barrels, so you try jumping for a bit, see that jumping can get you real close to getting out, and either think, "I just need to time my jumps better" or "fuck... I'm desperate! I guess I should press everything on the controller and hope SOMETHING works".
If it's a puzzle, it's a really fucking shitty puzzle with an indefensible way of arriving at the solution, and puzzles don't really have a place in Sonic to begin with.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.