[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Bugout 4
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (19 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
19 KB, 300x168
>load save
>crashes
>fast travel
>crashes
>try building a settlement
>crashes

great game
>>
Get a non shitty PC, anon.

I played it on day 1 and never had any of those issues.
>>
File: image.jpg (870 KB, 2696x4044) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
870 KB, 2696x4044
>>337353305
>>
>>337353109
seems like someone needs to update or roll back their drivers
run ccleaner and get rid of old regs
defrag their computer
reinstall the game and verify the cache

like any normal PC player would do before whining like a baby
>>
>>337353750
fuck I posted this thread way to early, all the bethcuckedditors are on at this time
>>
File: tumblr_npyw9egH5m1rgx87xo2_540.jpg (31 KB, 530x298) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_npyw9egH5m1rgx87xo2_540.jpg
31 KB, 530x298
>>337353109
>Not trying to find out why mods crash your game.
>Not letting Todd Howard slowly manipulate you from being an idiot into becoming a skilled and level headed scripter just so you can play it.
>>
>>337353449

>>337353305 is right. Fallout 4 is a terrible game but it rarely crashes, if it frequently crashes it's because of your setup, not the game.
>>
>>337353109
Has never crashed for me even after mods
>>
>>337353109
then stop modding the game to shit you idiot
>>
>>337353109

>playing oblivion with guns 2016

When will people learn?
>>
>>337353109
dumb appleposter
>>
The one thing Bethesda actually did right was the game not crashing. They fucked everything else up, but the game never crashes.
>>
It's the only beth game I haven't had a crash in and yet it's the one I want to play the least.
>>
I think I might of had it crash once or twice on PC. It's probably been the most solid release Bethesda has done yet.

That said, Fallout 4 is still a dumbdown lackluster game with little replay value and lack of interesting locations or quests. Their writing is shitty as ever, which gameplay won't save them considering they tried to streamline dialogue, skills/perks and weapons and hampers variety and playstyles.

Pants-on-head retarded yet again, and here I was hoping they actually paid attention to the positive feedback New Vegas got and incorporated into their game.

I give it a somewhat regretful purchase and zero hope in Bethesda's future titles/10.
>>
>>337353109
You fuckers are doing something wrong. I never get crashes in my vidya, retail or otherwise.
>>
>>337355171
Oh really? ever tried heavy modding a game like skyrim if You haven't gotten at least 10 crashes on it. you must be a genius.
>>
>>337355606
>modding a game
>complaining about crashes
it's your own fucking fault you mong
stop touching shit you know nothing about.
>>
>>337355606
I tried modding Skyrim in hopes it would fix the lack of fun in the game, but after wasting a couple of days to optimize it, I realized that the game is inherently flawed and gave up trying to mod Bethesda games.
>>
>>337353109
>over 400 hours into
>mods galore
>only crashed once

It was NexusModManager's fault too, I installed a mod and it copied the esp but didn't copy all the nif files, so it crashed on opening the workshop.

For once, this is actually a fairly bug free Bethesda release - I was honestly surprised as fuck.
>>
>>337355606
Mine was fine until I put the footprints mod on, then it crashed all the time. I had to remove it and now my immersion is ruined, I can't play it again.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.