[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Craigslist Thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 6
File: image.png (673 KB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
image.png
673 KB, 750x1334
Post gems from your area.
Pic related, I hope it's just an old, confused couple.
>>
>$85 for a cracked and yellowed nes

i want to go back
>>
File: boxes.png (339 KB, 1013x572) Image search: [Google]
boxes.png
339 KB, 1013x572
>>
File: wowc for ps2.jpg (112 KB, 635x437) Image search: [Google]
wowc for ps2.jpg
112 KB, 635x437
>>
Have you ever bought anything from Craigslist /v/?

How did the transaction go?
>>
>>337354046
Ended in rape.

The thing he advertised was rape though, so I dunno what I was expecting.
>>
>>337354046

ive bought a bunch of stuff on CL, rented apartments on CL, and my gf previously found sublets/roommates on CL.

all went well. my television for example, bought it for $80 and met the dude in a stop n shop parking lot. same with my bike (same price), guy happened to live up the st from me.

CL is great. granted it's possible to get scammed but that's why you either test the product first or ensure that the risk/reward is worht it (e.g. the TV being $80 was so cheap that it was worht the risk of it not working since i saved like $250).
>>
>>337353792
Wow, that's not sketchy as fuck at all.
>>
>>337354046
Got a brand new xbone still sealed in box from a guy for 20 bucks off retail price. He had been given a Walmart gift card and bought the console to get cash out of it.
>>
>>337354046
some black guy wanted to swap his limited edition fire emblem 3DS for a Red 3DS XL, so I did.

It sounds sketchy as hell but we met up at a local library and it turns out the guy was really chill, he was into smash bros and weeb games. we talked for a bit, exchanged consoles, and then went on our way.
>>
>>337354046
I bought a vita off a black lady for 100 dollars. I assumed it was her boyfriends or something. All he had was shitty western games like call of duty and killzone
>>
>>337354046
a couple of TVs, yeah. I've never had any issue.

Almost every game and console is way, way over priced though. People don't have any idea what stuff is really worth. No one is going to buy your super nintendo with 1 game and no cables for $200.
>>
>>337354046
Skis.
Yes, I am white.
>>
>>337354046

Bought all the components for my PC off Craigslist. Whenever I see a good enough deal I jump. Pair of R9 290s back in 2014 for $360, a 4690k, Z97 Gaming 5 mobo, and h100 cooler for $250, a Dell Ultrasharp 3007 30" 2560x1600 for $120 (works great but Jesus it's heavy) .

One dude literally gave away a perfectly good aeron chair to me because he was moving across the country and had to cram everything he owned into the 2nd smallest uhaul they rent.

Craigslist is great, worst that's ever happened is people sometimes flake out at the last second when you're already at the meeting spot.
>>
>>337356283

I've been getting frustrated trying to find a used Playstation 4 just to play bloodborne. Everyone wants 90% of retail for the console and 1 controller
>>
File: Top Dollar Nascar.jpg (75 KB, 564x551) Image search: [Google]
Top Dollar Nascar.jpg
75 KB, 564x551
Going fast comes at a high price
>>
>>337357610
Well seeing as how it comes with some dude named Manuel, the original user of the game I'd say it's a good deal
>>
>>337354046
I break phones a lot because I'm a clumsy faggot, so I'm always buying burners on CL. Only had one Nexus 4 be a piece of shit. The fun part is trying to guess their ethnicity.
>>
>>337357407
Really? I keep finding them at around $180-$220 in the LA area.
>>
>>337354046
I bought a Vita + 64 GB card from some highschool dudebro for $150

Only weird part was that I had to wait until lunch to make the deal which as a 25 year old hanging around a school made me feel pretty sketch

Doesn't matter got my ninja tiddies now.
>>
>>337354046
bought my road bike off CL
nice middle aged lady was selling it, her asking price was way too high, but i talked her down to under half of what she was asking which made it a pretty fair deal
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-05-11-23-50-17.png (265 KB, 480x800) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-05-11-23-50-17.png
265 KB, 480x800
>>
File: Capture2.jpg (109 KB, 623x924) Image search: [Google]
Capture2.jpg
109 KB, 623x924
>>
>>337359013
>Ys III
That game is such a piece of shit
>>
I had a Sony PVM that had the rear chasis smashed in and the CRT neck board was cracked.
I sold it on Craigslist for $50 to a guy who ended up repairing it and mounting it in a custom arcade cabinet.

Also sold some RAM sticks back in like 2010 for almost retail price.

Also, I was in the Bay Area of California on business and had been looking for an NES on the cheap and found a listing on CL while at a mexican restaurant.
Called the guy and 2 hours later I had an NES and a box of like 15 games for $50.

Never had any problems with CL, but it probably helps that I look like a biker and the only dudes that want to do anything illicit to me are gay twinks that want ME to rape THEM.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.