[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So what are the chances of REmake being added to this?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2
File: dfdsf.png (744 KB, 798x920) Image search: [Google]
dfdsf.png
744 KB, 798x920
So what are the chances of REmake being added to this?
>>
85%
>>
Why is Lost Planet 1 or 2 never included in these?!
>>
Is Remember Me decent? I might pick this up for that adn DMC
>>
>>337348984

Elder god tier art direction, level design, lore and OST. Okay graphics and story. Shit tier gameplay, except for some cute stuff.

It's Wasted Potential: The Game.
>>
>>337349218
Is it something that would be worth it for the price?
I might just grab something I'm interested in for a bit more money
>>
>>337349375

It's less than 10 bucks. Just give it a shot.
>>
>>337349218
Pretty much. The memory fuckery is really well done and unfortunately not used enough. Love their mix of cyberpunk/futuristic aesthetics and classical art.
Still worth a playthrough or two.
>>
>>337348769
Because they want those games to stay dead forever, because fuck nice things.
>>
What are the chances Streetfighter 4 will be added?
>>
>>337348065
I don't have any of these, what tier's worth it?
>>
Didn't Double Helix do Strider?
How bad was it?
>>
>>337351884
Any one of them, depending on what games you want. DMC4: SE is still 30€ on Steam, and while RE6 is shit, the $15 tier is just a few dollars above the average. There's no reason not to buy it if you enjoy DMC. As for the other tiers; RE4 is amazing, Strider and DmC are good, and Remember Me has some interesting parts. Haven't played the rest.
>>
>>337352128

It's not bad, just really mediocre. The biggest problem is that there's basically no difficulty even on the highest difficulty setting.
>>
>>337352514
does DMC/RE4 rely on the previous games for backstory? I've never played any of them
>>
>>337348984
Get it. Play through it. Make sure to look through the concept art gallery when you unlock everything.

>>337349218
This guy described it perfectly.
>>
>tfw you already have DmC and strider and don't care about any of RE stuff,but still want to get the bundle for DMC4:SE since the game costs more if I were to get it alone
Well shit. I think I'll just wait until they reveal the remaining stuff and if I like it, I'll get it

I'm guessing it's going to be SFIV or something related to street fighter
>>
is re4 worth getting? or should i just emulate it?
>>
>>337355834
Get the PC port, it will allow you to mouse aim now, also there's a HD mod in progress.
>>
>>337349218
>linear levels with uncharted style traversal
>god tier level design

what?
>>
>>337355919
aight,im going to have to wait until i have some extra cash
>>
>>337353368
Not for the story, but some previously established characters do pop up in both games. Like in RE4, when Ada appears and Leo (the protagonist) instantly speaks to her as if they were old friends, without her ever being introduced. It can be a bit confusing at first, but it doesn't matter in any way for the actual story. If you just run with it you'll be perfectly fine.

>>337355834
It's worth the full retail price - just buy it. The PC port is the best version available, and also what >>337355919 mentioned.
>>
anyone by chance ahve an extra steam key for re4?
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.