[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I don't get it. Are they giving Zelda U a proper Trailer
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (35 KB, 414x234) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
35 KB, 414x234
I don't get it.

Are they giving Zelda U a proper Trailer or just have Treehouse play random gameplay
>>
apparently it's going to be so fuckhuge they're dedicating ALL OF E3 to it.
>>
>>337347902
Yes
>>
>>337347902
Well it kind of arlready has some trailer... You know, back in 2014
>>
File: link-arrow.png (126 KB, 400x249) Image search: [Google]
link-arrow.png
126 KB, 400x249
Both.

They will no doubt have a trailer that plays when you click on the website, and then an archive for all 12 hours or however long the show lasts.

Keep in mind that Skyward Sword was playable when it was unveiled too, and yet this is the only surviving video on the entire net of it. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Jk1ed2NrlQ

I'm enthused by the idea that a big Nintendo game like Zelda is finally getting proper coverage we can look back on.
>>
>>337348015
It better be.
>>
>>337348015
We all know it's the only thing they have ready to be shown.
>>
File: 1411843938609.png (174 KB, 399x545) Image search: [Google]
1411843938609.png
174 KB, 399x545
Zelda is the only PLAYABLE game on the showfloor, but that doesn't mean we won't see Pikmin 4, Spla2n, Luigi's Mansion 3, and new IP's,
>>
File: !.gif (146 KB, 300x375) Image search: [Google]
!.gif
146 KB, 300x375
Zelda U/NX will bomb and murder the series. Screencap pls.
>>
there will be a trailer after E3, if only because they can't just let 3 hours of live footage stay online as an advertising material. they'll put a polished trailer with music and all on youtube like for all their big games.
>>
>>337348801
>Spla2n
nah, not until NX reveal at least.splatoon works fine as it is today. they can release some dlc again in november if they want to keep it hot.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.