[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So why do people bitch about Ashley but completely ignore what
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: until dawn.png (1 MB, 1067x600) Image search: [Google]
until dawn.png
1 MB, 1067x600
So why do people bitch about Ashley but completely ignore what Emily does at the very end?

Ashley wants to kill Emily like everyone (aprt from Sam) when they learn she has been bitten. When Ashley reassures Emily that she won't turn into a Wendigo, she ignores everyone else and only punishes Ashley.

At the end of the game, Emily actually pushes Ashley out of the way when escaping, to put her in danger. Only because Ashley reassured her that she won't turn into a Wendigo.

Ash can do some bad stuff in this game, but it's at least understandable.

Also what did he mean by this?

>Jesus hot sauce christmas cake, this is fucking unbelievable
>>
>>337346741
>>>/tv/
>>
>>337346741
>What did he mean by this?
They're Canadians. It doesn't have to make sense.
>>
>>337346915
Apparently this movie was taped in my province. I don't see the accuracy though because I watched my sister watch it and there was a nigger. We don't have very many niggers here, they don't like the cold. Why would they just shove one into the storyline?
>>
>>337347010
there's Caribbeans tho
>>
>>337346741
Don't forget that Ashley can close the door on what's his face when being chased by the wendingo
That bitch is crazy
>>
Are we getting a proper sequel or just VR gimmick games?
>>
>>337348595
She snaps after her best friend tried to kill her.

Not to say she wasn't wrong or anything, she clearly was, but it is at least understnadable. Why did Emily try to get Ashley killed, when she had tried to comfort her and everyone else (apart form Sam) had wanted her dead?
>>
The only thing I enjoyed in this piece of shit were the detailed player character death animations. Games don't do that shit nearly enough.
>>
>>337348823
>at least understandable
They were both in a situation they couldn't control and in the end wasn't even real. She could have let that go, but decided to kill him because she might have been dead.
And no one else wanted Emily dead except Ashley. The main guy just told Emily to leave and Sam wasn't sure on what to do. Ashely straight away wanted her dead, with no real reason or proof that Emily might turn
>>
>>337349332
Yes, but Ashly snapped. As in, if you choose to shoot Ashley she loses her mind.

>And no one else wanted Emily dead except Ashley
That's just wrong. Ashley wanted her dead, Mike wanted her dead (but can hold off form killing her because he doesn't have the balls to do it) and Chris wanted her dead. Ashley is the one that finds out about Emily having no risk of becoming a Wendigo, and is punished for reassuring her.

Emily had not lost her mind, she just decides to screw Ashley over.
>>
File: 1448796555261.gif (83 KB, 130x150) Image search: [Google]
1448796555261.gif
83 KB, 130x150
Holy crap until dawn thread, dont die on me!
So I finished it a few days ago and even through I lost few teenagers ( fuck don't-move-dualshock-or-you-ded-lolz crap) I didn't really get Josh ending. So technically he will only live as Wendigo if he wasn't killed on spot by his sister? That's happened in my story and I remember ads were saying that they all could die or they all could survive. Is Wendigo fate is technically happy end for Josh? I have no idea what I can change in his short gameplay chapter.
>>
>>337349848
Yeah, Josh's ending is either dead when his sister kills him or him turning into a wendingo.
>>
>>337350051

Welp its kinda sad. Even though he is completely insane I still wanted try to save him in a second run just for a sake of pacifist run.
>>
>>337348823
Ashley kills Chris even if he only points the gun at her, even if she begs him to do it to save himself, even if he then decides to still shoot himself, even if you deliberately 'kill' Josh to save her.

Ashley is a fucking bitch.
>>
>>337350763
>Ashley kills Chris even if he only points the gun at her
No - only if you actually shoot her. It's a basic courtesy to try and spare someone, just because you say it doesn't mean you want it to happen. The entire experience obviously takes a toll on her, and having her best friend want to kill her doesn't help things.

Ashley being a bitch also doesn't do anything to answer why people overlook Emily trying to get Ashley killed FOR NO REASON.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.