[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>>Nintendo is now a spam-bot http://nintendoeverything
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: spam.jpg (86 KB, 671x579) Image search: [Google]
spam.jpg
86 KB, 671x579
>>Nintendo is now a spam-bot
http://nintendoeverything.com/two-new-missions-added-to-my-nintendo/
>>
File: Nintendont.png (11 KB, 708x142) Image search: [Google]
Nintendont.png
11 KB, 708x142
>>337338824
>30 Points for signing up
I don't really know...
>10 Points for keeping it each month
... Fuck you.

It is just as dumb as that 5 coins for listening to 10 of your friends answers.
>>
>>337339178
It's monthly, too
So 10 points per month are not going to do anything, but it's nice anyway
>>
>>337339453
Nice, but not really that worth it.

Unless they send out "coin codes" which I swear I've seen something about on the My Nintendo site.
>>
>no missions involving playing their games

Are they fucking stupid?
>>
File: 1277622238648.jpg (19 KB, 168x168) Image search: [Google]
1277622238648.jpg
19 KB, 168x168
>not joining the cfw club
Pretty good discounts
>>
>>337340150
I dream of drugging her
>>
no shit they hire people to spam positive reviews on this website

no one really likes neo nintendo and you cannot force people to like mediocrity
>>
>>337340219
i dream for you to be a slave for green pieces of paper in complete obedience in meaningless exploitation of your whole life
>>
>>337340124
What games? Mobile is their future now
You get points for playing Miitomo..and you will get points for playing Fire Emblem Mobile and Animal Crossing Mobile
What, you want to get points for playing a 3DS/Wii U gameS? lol nope
>>
>>337340124
The entire purpose of this is for Nintendo news and popularity to spread through social media so Nintendo can be relevent again in the eyes of the casuals.
>>
>>337340389
>implying that dream isn't real
Anon please
>>
>>337340235
Seems to have worked for Sony
>>
>>337340882
Eat shit. Sony never lost anything. They are still fantastic.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.