[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is this the worst designed boss in any Souls game? Honestly the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (133 KB, 600x338) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
133 KB, 600x338
Is this the worst designed boss in any Souls game? Honestly the whole "runoverherehithisbitrunovertherehitthatbit" was just lazy and shit boss design.
>>
i'd sleep on that bed tbqh
>>
>>337338667
Yorm and that giant skeleton boss come dangerously close to Bed of Chaos.
>>
>>337338667
that whole area was poorly designed, worst part of dark souls.
>>
>>337339208
Wolnir.

Also, the Dragon God from Demon's Souls.
>>
>>337339709

>having trouble with yhorm or wolnir

Git fucking gud
>>
>>337339543
Fucking annoying as shit having to run all the way back to the bed if you happened to fall through the floor.
>>
>>337339804
I don't think your reading comprehension lobe is seriously compromised.
>>
>>337339804
No one said they were having trouble, the bosses were just poorly designed with 2 or 3 wreak points you have to hit. The boss fight boils down to standing around and waiting for the boss to do a certain attack so you can hit him once and do a 4th of his damage in one hit.
>>
I like the Dragon God fight
>>
>>337338667
The entire Izalith area was unfinished since they rushed it. It's really a shame, since Lost Izalith is my favourite area; the environment, Pyromancy, and the story.
I think the general design of 3 weak points on could be good, but it was poorly done with the whole swiping and holes in the ground.
The jump at the end was cool, but they should've had a lower level from where you could climb up.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.