[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Convince me not to resub and level my warrior
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: wall1-1600x1200.jpg (608 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
wall1-1600x1200.jpg
608 KB, 1600x1200
Convince me not to resub and level my warrior
>>
Make your own decisions you homo
>>
>>337338083
you're gonna resub and get to 100 in literally 3 days and then you'll realize why you're not playing
>>
>warrior
There you go
>>
>>337338083
It's not the same game that you played before.
>>
>>337338083
why would we want to convince you to do anything? it's your time and money
>>
>>337338083
Don't.
>>
The PVP is better than ever and as a warrior, you will hardly stay in queues for RBGs and RLFG.
>>
>>337338083
play vanilla on kronos for free.
>>
It's shit and cata was the nail in the coffin
>>
>>337338083
Big purple titties aren't real and playing the game won't change that.
>>
>>337338083
Leveling experience is the best it's ever been. Draenor is probably the most fun I've had with the game. It was better than when I first played it back in the dark ages of warriors with mana bars.

Then you hit level 100. You do the new dungeons once or twice, and they're fun at first but get old fast. You do some fishing instead, but the grind quickly becomes too autismal for you to handle, so you decide to give pvp a chance I guess. Then you remember that this is wow and pvp is godawful. You hop to pet battles, then realize the meta is a pay2win trainwreck. So you start farming old content because what the fuck else is there to do?
Eventually you get too bored of your main, so you decide to roll an alt instead. Maybe it will be more fun that way.
Only it's not. The leveling experience feels like a chore now, and even the thought of endgame content makes your stomach turn. So you log out, cancel your sub, and then look for something else to play after playing for the better part of two weeks.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.