[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
fuck
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: CancerOfTheBorealValley.jpg (347 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
CancerOfTheBorealValley.jpg
347 KB, 1920x1080
literally impossible

aldrich was easy though
>>
>>337329287
I killed her on SL25, what's the problem?
She gives you huge openings when she just walks slowly and doesn't attack at all for a few seconds.
>>
>>337329390
annoying attack patterns
that fucking grab
>>
>>337329545
You best roll out of her grab, not through it. It has quite an obvious and long animation too.
>>
>>337329545
the only attack that game me problems was the spinning one that seemed to go on forever. dodge that and you have plenty of oppurtunities
>>
>>337329545
stop rolling into her proximity and start rolling away from her nigga
>>
>>337329660
She (usually) only does that at the start of the second phase. Just unlock and run into the opposite corner of the room.
>>
nvm I beat her
>>
Aldrich is easy if you manage to figure out fast enough how the second phase arrow rain fucking works.
>>
>>337329863
lol idk if I ever really figured it out I just kinda spammed roll in changing directions until it stopped following me
>>
>>337329863
>fight Aldrich for the first time
>second phase starts
>run away from the arrow rain
>I run out of stamina
>the rain still continues
Can he cast it twice in a row or something?
>>
>>337329863
I think that attack just follows you too long. your stamina has to be very high to outrun it and if you are a fat rolling character I can't imagine any chance of being able to dodge it.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.