[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it good? Is it seriously yuri?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1
File: 910f5myRTKL._SL1500_.jpg (342 KB, 1202x1500) Image search: [Google]
910f5myRTKL._SL1500_.jpg
342 KB, 1202x1500
It's half off on Amazon. Worth it?
>>
It's okay at best
Like 7/10 and i'm being generous
Combat is boring and easy, but the music is fantastic and im enjoying the story
>>
>>337322954
>action RPG
>combat is boring and easy

All I needed to know tbqh. What a shame.
>>
I heard the two girls are lovers, is this actually true? Because I love lesbians.
>>
>>337323067
Yes they are both lesbians
>>
>Gust
It's never good
>>
wait till its $20 nigger
>>
>>337323154
How long is it gonna be though?
>>
>>337322650
It's mediocre. And yes it's seriously Yuri.
>>
>>337323042
>>combat is boring and easy
Don't listen to him, combat can actually get interesting when you actually use your summons.

Plus the bosses are really good and challenging
>>
It's a nice little game but it has some flaws.

I quiet enjoyed it and was positive surprised how good it ended up to be.

Major flaws are mostly the rather limited amount of summons and some really unlikeable characters like that thief and thirsty nerd. The story progresses comfartable well for a jrpg but gets a little down mid-end then gets a big swing up again in the end. There are also five endings and the game is pretty short for a jrpg (It took me more or less 30 hours)

About the combat: It can get a little repetitive, but later on when you unlock more summons and weapons you can easily make any encounter interesting in some way. The best part are propably the bosses. They actually require you to use tactics and skills to beat and most of them have pretty fun twists and abilities to fight against.

Another thing that annoyed the hell out of me is there veeeeery stuck animation and some rather cringery (and this comming from a weeb) scenes that made me roll my eyes. But seriously the animations are pretty bad in cutscenes, especially hair and clothes not moving at all and sometimes clipping into the characters.
I think that's really all to say about it. I really hope it gets a sequel and fixes all the major flaws, because the game could actually turn out to be really good that way.

And yes there's a huge ton of yuri. Not just the MC. Yuri is a pretty big part of the game it seems.
>>
>>337326007
>tfw you will never molest Lilyesse
>>
>>337326154
Everything on her is so perfect.

>That cute personality
>thick
>boobs
>>
Ok, sounds good. What's been butchered? I mean, censored.
>>
>>337327091
Nothing
>>
>>337327091
Informed myself on that for a while, and from what I can tell literally nothing.

There's not really anything to censor on anyway.
>>
>>337327091
I saw a couple typos while playing the game but the content is unchanged.
>>
>>337327390
Well, that's a little irritating, but not a deal-breaker.
>>
>>337327091
It was actually a marketing point that the game wasn't censored.
>>
I wish there was a PC version.
I get the feeling PS4 emulation is a while off yet.
>>
>>337328174
Just get a ps4
>>
>>337322650

It's ok.

It's definitely yuri.

It's unfortunately also NTR.
>>
>>337322650
It's an alright game
soundtrack is it's saving grace, gameplay is lacking
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.