[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITS A GIANT WORM THEYRE SINKING CITIES WITH A GIANT WORM
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (374 KB, 2208x1212) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
374 KB, 2208x1212
ITS A GIANT WORM THEYRE SINKING CITIES WITH A GIANT WORM
>>
>>337321783
Gears of War was a silly game.

Gears of War II was comedy.

What a silly series. I wonder why it ended there?
>>
>>337321783
WHAT'S GOING OOOOOOON?
>>
>>337321783
LOOK AT ALL THAT JUICE
>>
>>337321783
>later on you get to take revenge by going inside the worm and cutting its heart out with chainsaws
Fuck, that was a fun game. Shame they didn't port it to PC.
>>
>>337325815
>Shame they didn't port it to PC.

only reason why I never played the other Gears of War games past the second even though they were pretty fun as fuck. I seriously have an unopened copy sitting in my library for like 4 years now.
>>
>Constant violence throughout game
>Literally shoot everything that moves on site
>Final boss
>Main characters have a long drawn out conversation with the queen

Can't remember which one that was, I think it was the 2nd but WTF. The whole thing was cheesy, but still hella fun.
>>
>the sequence when Cole starts yelling into the Locust broadcast system when in the hollow
I was grinning the entire time.
>>
>>337321783
>Introduce this giant pacific islander bad ass
>Establish he has history with Marcus and Dom
>Establish that he's really tough and good at killing locusts and has been fighting for a long time
>Like, an hour or two after you meet him he kills himself cuz he's so traumatized by locust imprisonment or some shit

no idea what they were thinking with this shit, if it was to make the locusts seem "really really bad and evil" it was unnecessary because of the scenes with Dom's wife and the prison camps
>>
>>337327942
I guess it was to show how brutal the locust anal probings were, that they managed to completely break that kind of a badass within hours. I quite liked it, it left room for imagination.
>>
Who /Hoffman/Superstar Cole and Beast Rider/Savage Kantus/ master race here?
>>
>>337327942
they explain more of it in the comics. dude was hung by hooks in his back and tortured.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.