[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Sadly, virtual rape isn't new to video games. Earlier
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4
File: DayZ_Standalone_Logo.jpg (34 KB, 292x136) Image search: [Google]
DayZ_Standalone_Logo.jpg
34 KB, 292x136
>Sadly, virtual rape isn't new to video games. Earlier this year, video-game writer Kim Correa described her own virtual sexual assault in the zombie apocalypse game "DayZ." Two armed men cornered her character, made her strip, killed her and simulated having sex with her body. The players could speak to her through the video game the entire time.

Whoa, it looks like I missed something.
>>
I took off my clothes and one of them made a comment about how I was a girl. One of them said that he hadn’t gotten pussy since the end of the world. He was pointing a gun at my face. I made a disgusted noise over my mic and started to back up and said his friend wasn’t sure if they should kill me or not. I called him a sick puppy. He said that unfortunately for me, he was into necrophilia , and that he wanted to rape my dead body, and then he shot me.
>>
>>337313986
>implying that actually happened
At best, you'll get a 12 year old yelling on how he killed you.

Do people even play it? What do they even do nowadays?
>>
>>337313986
these fucking stories are hilarious
>>
>can't log out
>>
>>337313986
>>
File: 1460851303076.jpg (76 KB, 500x360) Image search: [Google]
1460851303076.jpg
76 KB, 500x360
>>337313986
I've been raped. Bitch could always put the controller down and walk away. You can't get raped in a video game.
>>
>>337314562

if you're raped in the game you're raped for real
>>
she had it coming for buying dayz and supporting dean halls pump and dump game.
>>
>>337313986
>implying shit like that wouldn't happen in an actual post apocalypse

The world isn't nice, more news at 11.
>>
>>337313986

Women not being able to figure out the difference between the way something feels and what really happened is nothing new
>>
>>337313986
>That
>Rape
Alright, not like you can just close the game or anything
>>
>>337313986
Whoa, rape is so bad that you can hear and see it being done to you even after you're killed?
>>
>>337313986
>rape is by definition a physical act
>getting "raped" in vidya

We don't deserve this planet anymore
>>
How does Dayz compare to Stalker?
>>
>>337315702
It doesn't. Stalker isn't a shit cash in game
>>
>>337315784

I have no clue what you mean, senpai, try again
>>
That sounds pretty spot on for the game setting, props to the developers.
>>
>>337315987
Let me try to be more clear: DayZ is an awful game with horrendous developers who wanted to make a quick buck off zombie popularity without give the game any care.

Stalker is a fantastic game actually worth playing. You can't compare them other than being shooters, and even that is tenuous.

Hope that helps fampai, also kill urself my man
>>
File: CCE3G71W8AAzHtk.jpg large.jpg (138 KB, 1024x1359) Image search: [Google]
CCE3G71W8AAzHtk.jpg large.jpg
138 KB, 1024x1359
>>337313986
>Kim Correa
>>
Don't these twats realize how appalling it is to compare being teabagged or yelled at over a microphone to actual rape?
>>
>Not linking the video

c'mon now

https://youtu.be/nxSmrb_O8Ng
>>
>>337313986
>Abloo Bloo
Please, there is roleplay communities where people castrate you, rip off your skin and do tons of awful shit, the least of your worries is getting fucked.
>>
>We're OK with virtual murder
>But rape, that's way too far!

Why are people retarded?
>>
>>337316257
You are a faggot.
>>
>>337313986
Can't you just... turn it off or something? Or turn it off and report?
>>
>>337314414
>players see you running around and let you live
>run around like a loot filter, picking up everything in sight
>die to smart players and get harvested like a pinata

Or you could be a smart and just get a rifle and some food and camp out an area waiting for some dunce to get all your loot for you
>>
Someone post the video of that streamer getting chased by people playing whale songs and BAZINGA.
>>
>claims to have seen them fuck the corpse
>the death screen in dayZ pops up immediately after death

Yeah nah she's full of shit
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.