[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Should Civ 6 implement natural disasters?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: disaster.jpg (158 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
disaster.jpg
158 KB, 1280x720
Should Civ 6 implement natural disasters?
>>
That would upset the normies.
>>
File: 1394580435931.png (20 KB, 240x160) Image search: [Google]
1394580435931.png
20 KB, 240x160
fuck I'm scared for this game after Civ rev 2, Civ spaceships and Beyond Earth. But also how good Civ V was I don't know what to expect.

Will they try and perfect the Civ formula? will they make it gimmicky? I love Firaxis but damn now what?
>>
>>337313912
If it's a mainline title, it will only feel fully complete after it's expansions.
>>
>>337312023
Civ 6 should implement good AI.
>>
>>337314047
Might as well ask for the game to be free if you're asking for shit that will never ever happen.
>>
>>337314094
I know I'm asking for miracles, but it would nice to not see waves of foot soldiers running towards me to die or an enemy using more than just army strength to determine whether to attack or not. Or, you know, a better diplomacy system.
>>
>>337314047
>>337314094
I mean Civ V's AI wasn't bad. Just some bad trades from time to time. If I recall one of the designers said that the AI was based more on a pvp players mind.

But yeah it would be cool to make them act based on what was going on in game and some military tweks
>>
>>337314408
>a better diplomacy system.
Have you tried the diplomacy system in Beyond Earth: Rising Tide and if so what were your feelings about it?
>>
>natural disaster hits and delays wonder production
>Faglord has built Pyramids before you here are some fucking coins for your attempt bitch
>>
>>337314881
unless maybe a system where a disaster is predicted and you have to take actions to prevent the effects
>>
File: DSPGaming.jpg (57 KB, 658x370) Image search: [Google]
DSPGaming.jpg
57 KB, 658x370
>build capital city next to volcano

>it erupts after 500 years and wipes out civilization

Nobody said it would do that!
>>
Oh come on, Volcanoes are historically inaccurate! There's been no recorded damage to anything from a Volcano until white folk started writing history books. I'm sick of this pumicing of history and vilification of the proud Volcano by bigots.
>>
>>337315138
I remember the days of Krakatoa being physically unworkable. Unless I imagined they fixed it, which they probably only sort of did at some point.
>>
>>337315138
why would someone willingly get in front of a camera with that hat on?
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.