[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>This is a hedgehog King Arthur
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: 20120211102037.jpg (57 KB, 635x716) Image search: [Google]
20120211102037.jpg
57 KB, 635x716
>This is a hedgehog King Arthur
>>
BUT
>>
DURING
>>
THE
>>
>>337309498
Do you ever see his sword speak in the CG cutscenes?

And thank God they're fucking done with the storybook "series," Secret Rings has itself securely locked as 2nd worst Sonic game ever.
>>
STONE
>>
COLD
>>
STEVE
>>
BANE???
>>
>>337310290
I didn't think secret rings or SatBK were THAT bad. Certainly not sonic 06 or Rise of Lyric-tier badness.
>>
>>337310290

Black knight was actually really good if you got rid of waggle and played on a real controller. Being able to depend on your swordswipes in extremely fast situations makes the game work real well

The only thing that killed it was that you don't get the FAST ability until about 5 or so levels into the game.
>>
>>337309946
>>337310095
>>337310196
>>337310309
>>337310350
>>337310443
>>337310515
First one of these to actually make me laugh.
Good job memelords.
>>
>>337310560
I remember enjoying Secret Rings.
I also remember fucking hating the final boss because of the constant waggling to charge up some sort of meter.
>>
>>337309498
Do you guys really have to have multiple sonic threads up constantly?

Don't be Chris-chan.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.