[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
She's LITERALLY not wearing any pants how does Capcom get
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
File: sfv-11_sf5costume04.jpg (246 KB, 1771x1011) Image search: [Google]
sfv-11_sf5costume04.jpg
246 KB, 1771x1011
She's LITERALLY not wearing any pants how does Capcom get away with this shit
>>
>>337305560
Bloomers.

Still technically wearing something underneath that coat.
>>
Based japs
>>
>>337305680
No she wears panties under that.

>>337305560
Cuz its a dress coat thing and girls wear panties, who knew. The real question is how do they get away with Laura? Literally bra never.
>>
>>337305560
Because Japs don't give a shit
>>
Disney hasn't put pants on Donald either.
>>
I love Street Fighter V. I have played it so god damn much, I know basic combos for every character except Karin. I wish the lobbies were like Guilty Gear though where you can have multiple matches go on. Playing with /v/ is boring when you have to sit there and watch people play like 20 minutes before you can play.
>>
>>337305560
Because it's a skirt.
>>
>>337305560
hate this gratuitous shit in fucking VIDEO GAMES. its so out of place.
>>
>>337305560
They get a away with it because all their females look tranny as fuck. Its progressive. But hey if you find that shit attractive, by all means go a make a thread on /b/ you degenerates
>>
>>337305560
CAMMY WILL NEVER BE BOUND BY PANTS
>>
>>337305560
go back to tumblr
>>
>>337305560

her fighting style requires her legs to not be constricted
>>
Women walk around with just yoga pants or tights on and their underwear.

They might as well be spraypainting their legs black.

It's hot.

Why do we need to police fiction when people can't police real life. Because fiction is an easier target. The real challenge, the challenge nobody wants to tackle, is educating the masses such that sexuality is desirable but should not be the majority or major contributor to attractiveness.
>>
>>337308567
great argument anon except video games aren't real
>>
>>337308829
Good point anon except you forgot one key point; you're a huge fucking faggot
>>
>>337308829
neither are video game clothing
check and mate
>>
>>337306169
Good thing all the waifushitters quit SFV already. I rarely see Mikas anymore and Cammy is too rare for being the go to basic character.
>>
>>337309513
I see braindead Mikas all the time. Don't even get me started on all the Chuns.
>>
They know she's worst girl so nobody cares if she's half naked
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.