[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
WHAT THE FUCK! NO MORE GAMES?! WHY THE FUCK DID I TRUST NINTENDO?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: 6k14y0G.jpg (109 KB, 816x612) Image search: [Google]
6k14y0G.jpg
109 KB, 816x612
WHAT THE FUCK! NO MORE GAMES?!

WHY THE FUCK DID I TRUST NINTENDO?

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
File: Takumi.jpg (12 KB, 198x254) Image search: [Google]
Takumi.jpg
12 KB, 198x254
because of best girl
>>
I was going to ask how you even let your gamepad get into that condition. Then I went and looked at mine and it's just as bad.

Nogames
>>
>vacuuming my condo
>almost done cleaning
>about to empty the cylinder
>realize I haven't cleaned my game area yet
>go over with vacuum
>see this WiiU i forgot I had
>not really that dusty like my PS5
>dump the dust all over it
>take a picture
>vacuum the mess I made
>post the image on 4chan for upvotes
>>
You don't buy a Nintendo home console, and not expect software droughts.
>>
>>337304373
>Denial <- You are here
>A
>B
>D
>A
>>
>tfw for the first time, I'm tempted to trade in a nintendo console
>>
>>337304373
>Being this butthurt over people not playing shitty hardware and kindergarten games
Grow up nintendrone
>>
>>337303823
You already played all the Wii U exclusives?
>>
>tfw sold my wii u with 3 games for 220 eurobucks

well at least someone bought it
>>
>>337304668
YES! EVERY LAST ONE!

EVEN NINTENDO FUCKING LAND THAT WORTHLESS PIECE OF FUCKING SHIT GAME
>>
File: 1462893617201.jpg (155 KB, 600x840) Image search: [Google]
1462893617201.jpg
155 KB, 600x840
>>337304373
>someone was mad enough to type this
>>
I bought the Wii U for 2 games and I got to play those two games, did the Wii U really need more games?
>>
The thing's a magnet for dust even if you're using it or not
>>
>>337305024
>paying $350 at launch plus game prices, and potentially controllers
>$470 for 2 games
>>
>>337303823
they not making any more games?
I want to play the HD zeldas, mario, mario kart and smash.
might be able to pick one up cheap soon hopefully
>>
>>337304892
>Nintendo land
>bad
The Luigi's Mansion game is GOAT with friends.
>>
>>337305285
The scenario up til now is TMS#FE in June, Paper Mario sometime in Holiday 2016 and Zelda in March 2017 (maybe) and that's it.

They may be hiding a surprise or two, but rest of their releases are likely indie and virtual console releases.

It seems they're holding back alot of their guns (Retro has been developing a game since DKC Tropical Freeze came out, Nintendo EAD is likely developing a new Mario for the NX, etc.).

The only real surprise I see being announce is Pikmin 4, which Miyamoto said last fall that it was nearing completion.
>>
Wii U clearly had more games in development, but they were moved to NX like GC projects were moved to Wii.
>>
WHEN THE FUCK DO RIVE AND HIVE JUMP RELEASE?
I NEED MY SPIDER TANKS AND 16-BIT CO-OP ALUIM EXTERMINATION GAMES.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.