[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>game has reload prompts ITT: things in vidya that make you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: reload.jpg (439 KB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
reload.jpg
439 KB, 960x540
>game has reload prompts

ITT: things in vidya that make you instantly want to stop playing and uninstall.
>>
>>337302919
>game reloads if you fire again when magazine is empty
>>
>>337303242
>character wipes ass when taking a shit
>character automatically breathes in AND out
Why??
>>
>>337302919
Cinematic games, the same problem make me dropped that game.
Is good to play it before to sleep ;)
>>
>>337303242
i hate this. it'd add a new layer of complexity if you had to actually pay attention to your bullet count, also no satisfying 'tic' sound when you fire while empty

auto reload + OP's low ammo reload prompt is just pure faggotry
>>
>cheat vision

TR has a lot of shit i dont like
>>
>>337302919
>TR
I immediately thought of the arcade games that have the RELOAD RELOAD RELOAD voice going.

I was gonna call you a faggot for hating that kind of prompt but I see you're talking about TR. Is the game decent in any manner anyways?
>>
>>337303242
Name one problem with auto reload (unless it makes you 'locked' into the reload animation preventing you from doing anything else during it)
>>
>>337304235
>it's okay when arcade devs do it

Fuck off.
>>
>>337304370
if i wanted to reload i'd press the reload button, not the fire button
>>
File: image.jpg (148 KB, 970x582) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
148 KB, 970x582
>Bullet count: 30/120
>Fire 10 shots
>Reload
>Bullet count: 30/110
>>
All on screen prompts. Ladders, doors, picking things up, reloading. Every game would look so much better during play without them.

We can remember the functions of a button.
>>
>>337302919
any sort of prompts are fucking gay and absolute cancer and an insult to players.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.