[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can we get a thread of games you played and forgot the name to?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 6
File: 1434652721622.jpg (38 KB, 753x543) Image search: [Google]
1434652721622.jpg
38 KB, 753x543
Can we get a thread of games you played and forgot the name to?
I played this game when I was younger and it was basically really moddable and allowed you to play all these different RPG stories, similar to Earthbound.
There was a Metroid RPG, a Mega Man RPG and a Zelda RPG. It sounds stupid as fuck now, but I just want to remember the name to see if it's still around.
>>
>rowlet.jpg
>>
You're thinking of Graal Online. I loved the world where everyone had guns, but it was hard to get one. If you died you got sent to the hospital. I never found out how to make money in that server because it seemed that you had to use real cash.
>>
I used to play this game where you played as multiple dudes placed in different areas of a WWII battlefield. You would click where each would go and move them across the map for whatever reason. I think one of the dudes was just in a wooden fence or something. Don't remember much, was like 5 years old.
>>
>>337302903
You picked and sold flowers for hours.
>>
>>337303554
Oooh yeah that's right, I do remember that

Man I miss that game
>>
File: 1457591364713.jpg (18 KB, 300x285) Image search: [Google]
1457591364713.jpg
18 KB, 300x285
Really old pirate mmo where you got to sail around looting stuff and you could fire your cannons
I think it was fun
>>
>>337300545
>>337302903

I ram Valikorlia for quite a while with the RP shitters. I used to go on Era, the gun server, and set up shop in the phone booth in the starting level. I'd call the phone I was currently on to make it ring forever because no one could move me to get to the phone.

Memories
>>
>>337303149
commandos?
>>
>>337300545
Fuck. I want a bird so bad.
>>
>>337304590
dude holy fucking shit thank you
>>
>>337302903
>>337303554
>>337300545
Ima let you finish but, unholy nation and classic we're the best of all time. Valikloria was neat too before. Era was annoying as fuck to get started in but i got the hang of it way down the road and it was tons of fun after. I tried looking it up recently and the game looks so different. and its also on mobile. wtf.

it was my first mmorpg. Even got me a trap gf on my first day who cucked me the day after. and i was like 13 and spent an hour calling her a slut. Oh to be a child again.
>>
File: CONGHCONGHCONGH.gif (563 KB, 121x200) Image search: [Google]
CONGHCONGHCONGH.gif
563 KB, 121x200
3d computer game where you play as a robot
it starts on a farm and there are aliens abducting the cows and farmers
>>
File: can't let you do that StarFox.jpg (23 KB, 480x493) Image search: [Google]
can't let you do that StarFox.jpg
23 KB, 480x493
When I was a tiny pipsqueak, I played this spaceship game that was a side-scroller on either a SNES or Mega Drive. These are the only things I remember about it:

>I think your ship would become worn as you took damage.
>the first level starts left to right, as your ship enters some kind of gigantic mothership that begins shooting at you.
>You could kill tiny people; think like the tiny NPCs in Star Wars Rogue Squadron or Rampage that run around.
>At some point, not far from the start of the game, you pilot a drilldozer burrowing through a dirt maze.
>>
some top down shooter i think, old pixelized graphics and the box might have had some chick with colored hair (maybe blue?) and a mostly yellow bg (maybe an explosion?)

that's probably barely anything workable though, but that's all i can remember

was on pc, probably a pre2000s game
>>
File: 1434499267312.png (970 KB, 1480x1000) Image search: [Google]
1434499267312.png
970 KB, 1480x1000
Main protagonist is a female with stubby feet that fights walking emojis and the bosses are a organization that hates the protagonist for some odd reason. It' a old platform game can't remember if it was SEGA genesis or not.

Clues?
>>
>>337305329
Otto Matic
>>
>>337305856
THAT'S A WINRAR!
>>
There was a game I bought at a book fair in elementary school. It was some racing game you could build your own tracks. Had some desert level I remember. early to mid 2000s
>>
>>337304818

No worries. They're really good games so you should give them another try now.
>>
Fighting game with a a robot and a Praying mantis
also I think the boss was a green dude with a not scouter over an eye
>>
>>337306706

FX Fighter?
>>
>>337305537
oh, and if it helps anyone i mostly remember the aesthetic being kinda brown/black aside from blood/explosions, but i might be wrong

it might have been turn based? but i'm pretty sure it was top down shooter. it makes me think of total carnage but that is both an arcade game and not it
>>
There was a game in early 2000s that you ran around and monsters would be in an area and you could switch between a male character with a sword and a female character with a gun to kill them.
I really want to know what this game was
>>
File: FX_Fighter_cover.png (246 KB, 300x357) Image search: [Google]
FX_Fighter_cover.png
246 KB, 300x357
>>337306706
FX Fighters 1995
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DIMlll1gOWQ
>>
>>337306849
>>337307262
That was it thanks.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.