[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How is this?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: header.jpg (33 KB, 460x215) Image search: [Google]
header.jpg
33 KB, 460x215
How is this?
>>
>>337292305
Bumping for interest
>>
Is the community always this healthy or is it just because of the update? I'm looking for a fun tactical game, really.
>>
Fine. Ubi Anti-Cheat is garbage so expect hackers on PC but besides that its fun for a while. How long you play it is dependant on what region you're in and how many other cunts are playing it.
>>
>>337292305
It's gud, just wasn't worth the $60 I paid for it.
>>
>>337292305
>>337293858
Its good, but queues are kinda shit. Once you are in a game though you always find more games since everyone just stays in that queue.

Probably one of the best games that promote teamwork through basic design choices, no one uses their mic but they know how to operate together and watch out for each other
>>
>>337292305
Community is pretty awesome. Have not once been called a faggot over 40 something games.
>>
Good, tense
>>
It's simple and fun. The variation of tactics and breaching options make every match a unique experience.

Personally I don't like the whole "character" selection instead of having custom classes or presets.
In my opinion it should be terrorists vs counter-terrorists.
There's little immersion for me when you can have GSG9 operators for example, on both sides.
>>
>>337294105
>>337294206
Completely agree on the community part.

Even if people don't talk a lot everyone seems to be very responsive and observant of their teammates actions and usually know when to kick in and aid you or breach entry points for the team.

Unless you're dealing team damage or obstruct gadgets and other placements you barely ever see raging or shittalking either.
>>
So is it worth $60?
>>
>>337295619
No, buy it from a keysite for much less
>>
>>337295619
>$60
Definitely not.
It's a game worth picking up for half the price in my opinion.
Don't get me wrong, it's a fun game, but the lack of content is not worth full price.
If you decide to pick it up you should at least get the season pass alongside it.
>>
I don't play many multiplayer games and when I do it's on Pubs with Randos instead of private servers with friends, so for me and players like me and players like me, probably not, but for people with actual friends who play online frequently then maybe.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.