[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Homefront: The revolution
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4
File: hfr_screen_05.jpg (3 MB, 4096x2301) Image search: [Google]
hfr_screen_05.jpg
3 MB, 4096x2301
Do you care? will you get it?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sKlmtMQsHoo
>>
>>337282023
I was about to watch the video you linked but the thumbnail is a ugly man jaw "woman". Why is it that only jap games can make good looking women?
>>
>>337282023
>embed
>see some edgy tumblr dyke staring at me
>remove
>>
>>337282023
>comes out in 6 days
>literally no marketing

not a good sign
>>
>tfw you loved the MP mode in Homefront
>they removed it completely for the sequel
Hitting threat level 5 and having the entire enemy team chasing after you and only you was a riot.

>>337283354
The Homefront IP is cursed. I'm not surprised.
>>
>>337283354
Or maybe that means they used the marketing funds to make the game better.
>>
File: 1454426692052.jpg (2 MB, 6064x6072) Image search: [Google]
1454426692052.jpg
2 MB, 6064x6072
>>337283464
>being this deluded
>>
>>337283464
Ha

It probably has no funds at all
>>
>>337283656
>>337283740
You're probably right. I just like to have hope sometimes, even though I always end up disappointed.
>>
Dambuster studios was Crytek UK, before Crytek sold them off to just barely dodge bankruptcy. They used to be Free Radical before that.

They got put to work on a Homefront sequel nobody wanted instead of Timesplitters 4.

Think about that for a second.
>>
>>337283835
nothing wrong with that

>>337283945
so we are getting this instead of a new timeplitters? why do you have to hurt my feelings?
>>
Why is it always that simpleton media depict dictatorship like the entire population is living in a concentration camp? How do they think this state runs its economy when everyone is either busy hiding or beating up citizens?
>>
>>337284226
>implying a new Timesplitters wouldn't be F2P garbage
>>
>>337282023
What PSI should I inflate motorcycle tires to?
>>
>>337283464
>this type people breath your same oxygen
>>
>>337284453
About 70/70.
>>
>>337282023
looks like a half life mod
>>
It's been on my radar. Has potential to be a hidden gem of 2016.
>>
>>337282023
phillyfag here

i actually work in that tall smoking building on the right of the OP photo

pretty cool desu
forgot i the game took place in philadelphia
>>
I played the closed alpha/beta and it was straight up terrible. Gameplay and graphics straight out a 360/ps3 launch title, shooting mechanics were weak and everything felt like a nerf gun. Unless they completely revamped thre game in the past 2 months it's going to be worse than the mediocre game that preceded it.
>>
Nobody gives a shit.

Homefront is just a poor man's Freedom Fighters.
>>
I preordered it a while back hoping it will be good.

Judging by the previews, it seems kinda like Far Cry in the city. I just hope the red zone fights feel like a larger scale battle between AI factions like the original Battlefront games.

That said, I don't have high high hopes for the game... but can't help feel a little excited for it.
>>
Is that guy in the brown leather jacket John Goodman? Looks like him to me.

Also:
>that struggle in fps when showcasing the flamethrower
c'mon son
>>
>>337283045
Not everything has to be wank fodder you insufferable weeb
>>
The first homefront was a terrible game. I am not surprise there is no hype in this.

Maybe it'll be good though, who knows.
>>
>>337285165
This
>>
>>337283354
There's plenty of trailers out.

Or did you mean marketing on /v/?
>>
File: earth defense force.jpg (98 KB, 1191x641) Image search: [Google]
earth defense force.jpg
98 KB, 1191x641
>Deep Silver acquires Volition, creators of Red Faction
>a different publisher owns the Red Faction IP but have expressed willingness to lend it to Deep Silver
>Red Faction 5 could happen

>instead Deep Silver tells Volition to make a sequel to a catastrophic flop of a game
>what's more, the new game has the premise of a Red Faction game, but it's a brown and bloom tactical story-driven shooter with no sci-fi elements or GeoMod

Take a wild guess.

I'll pirate it so I can laugh at it and tell people how bad it inevitably is.
>>
File: 1446344105858.jpg (10 KB, 221x225) Image search: [Google]
1446344105858.jpg
10 KB, 221x225
Looks like the original game with a shitty ENB preset slaped over it, also most of it was running at sub 20 FPS
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.