[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'd really like to play Terraria, but playing alone is autistic.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
File: maxresdefault.jpg (88 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
88 KB, 1280x720
I'd really like to play Terraria, but playing alone is autistic. Any interest in a server?

Also, pic is the topic.
>>
Step up to the big leagues and play Dorf Fortress
>>
they're hardly comparable. terraria is an adventure/exploration game with crafting elements and minecraft is a sandbox crafting game with exploration/adventure elements.
>>
>>337281591
If it's your first time and you won't be playing with friends then there's no point in multiplayer
Terraria stands pretty well as a singleplayer game
>>
>playing alone is autistic

Whats autistic about it?
>>
>>337282271
I've played plenty, just not ever past the HM mechas.

>>337282385
It's uninspiring and non-social.

Autistic is a poor word for that.
>>
>>337282503
>uninspiring
Do you seriously need to be with someone to get "inspired"? You sound incredibly fucking needy
>>
>>337282503
>non-social

What the fuck is wrong with not always being social people like you are the reason single player is dying
>>
>>337282653
m8, i can play sp terraria whenever. now doesn't seem like that moment.

>>337282781
how is sp any worse than ever?
>>
>>337281591
They're not even the same game by a mile
Also, Terraria is fantastic and worth the $7 you'll pay for it
>>
>>337282917
why doesn't it seem like that moment? What exactly is preventing you from playing in SP?
>>
>>337282917
Well games are coming out with ways to shove multiplayer into singleplayer now so there is that
>>
Minecraft for nostalgia and mods
Terraria for everything else
>>
>>337283059
Expert.

>>337283071
Basically all games should have leaderboards anyway.
>>
>>337281591
Between Terraria and Minecraft when playing solo, I think Terraria is more fun.
>>
>>337283136
>minecraft
>nostalgia
Holy shit it's happenimg
>>
>>337283176
Not leader boards bullshit like invasion mechanics
>>
>>337281591

>Alone is autistic

That's more of a minecraft thing. Terraria has gameplay and progression.
>>
>>337283448
>get bored of the same startup
>post on /v/
>>
>>337283260
That too. How awesome would it be having a city sim or persistent RTS with invasions
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.