[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The Great Debate Who would win in a fair fight, Samus Aran or
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: wew lad.png (1 MB, 912x606) Image search: [Google]
wew lad.png
1 MB, 912x606
The Great Debate

Who would win in a fair fight, Samus Aran or any other 40k Primarch...

Or Sly Marbo?
>>
>>337276245
Primarchs>Sly>Samus
>>
Sly.
>>
File: 1402791465994.jpg (400 KB, 834x602) Image search: [Google]
1402791465994.jpg
400 KB, 834x602
>>337276245
Samus can take most of the non-Psyker Primarchs, but she has no real answer to psychic bullshit.
>>
This is obvious, why is Sly Marbo even an option? He just breaks the game
>>
>>337276245
Sci-Fantasy (40K) vs Sci-Fiction/Fantasy (Metroid)
Warhammer 40K wins

Don't start your bullshit calcs. Metroid fans. Metroid my favorite series but I know how you retards over exaggerate your numbers and calcs.
>>
>>337276245
She's physically inferior, but she's practically got personal void shields and much better weapons/general tech that she actually understands how to use.

Chances are she could take most of them, with the exception of Corax, Magnus and Sanguinus.
>>
>>337276245
Marbo wins
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jCMNWAJiz5Y
>>
is there anything in W40K that can deal with black holes, beams with the power of the sun, or breaking the third dimension?

I don't know jack shit about warhammer except supposedly the power levels are retarded
>>
>>337281908
Sufficiently powerful psykers/dark age STCs/Ancient Xeno tech can.

Though all of those tend to be stupidly rare for one reason or another
>>
>>337281908
Necrons would murder Samus, they're on the same level as Halo's Forerunners.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.