[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Witcher 3
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1
File: Witcher_3_cover_art.jpg (57 KB, 292x414) Image search: [Google]
Witcher_3_cover_art.jpg
57 KB, 292x414
tell me why i should play this game /v/
i tried a bit of it and i dont like the controls
>>
Gwent is very fun.
>>
>>337275982
You shouldn't.
The controls ARE shit as is the awful combat and bland, cookie-cutter western world.
>>
I want to play the game, I can get it for pretty cheap too, but fuck me the combat look so boring.
>>
If you don't like the game don't fucking play it. Do you think I made the game and am invested in other people enjoying it? Go play something you enjoy dipshit. Fuck you, and you.
>>
On a related note: is there any Western action rpgs that don't have utterly shit combat?
>>
Are you using the alternate control scheme?
>>
I want to play it too. Recommended platform?
>>
Just watch a montage of cutscenes or something, that way you get the only good part of the game, while not having to bother with shit gameplay.
>>
>>337277749
>Go from Geralt controlling like a boat to Geralt controlling like he has hip dysplasia
>>
>>337276140
There is a mod where someone made every single fight in the game is a gwent battle
>>
The game is really good. Dont listen to these kids.
>>
>>337277653
Skyrim lololololololololol
>>
>I don't like the controls
The controls are fine. Are you mentally handicapped? How are people able to play this game for hundreds of hours if the controllers are supposedly bad? They are not bad. Git gud.

>I don't like the combat
Fromcuck going into this game thinking it's going to be similar to his grimdark edgy Japshit. Learn the combat system, get accustomed to it, it's a completely different game. The combat is fantastic and serves its purpose well.

Also, stop using words like "clunky" to describe things you don't like. You just have shit taste.
>>
>>337275982
If you don't like it, don't play it.

What are you, a child? Make your own decisions for fucks sake.
>>
>>337276258

You sound like a salty fag.
>>
The controls are clunky and shit. But you can easily adapt and get used to it.
>>
Why should you play this game? Literally for the side quests. Best side quests of any RPG game hands down.
>>
The music is good and Skellige is comfy as fuck
>>
Eh you will probably be doing the same moves over and over again but combat can still be fun because it's fast paced and intense.
>>
>>337279742
i often find that hearing people praise a game helps me get excited about it and make it easier to get into
but the opposite is also true
i have a million other games i could be playing but im in the mood for fantasy rpg
>>
>>337278095
>I want to play it too. Recommended platform?

LOL? A powerful PC, if not that then a PS4, if not that then a pig-disgusting Xbone.
>>
I found combat a little more bearable with this mod installed :
http://www.nexusmods.com/witcher3/mods/212/?
It's not gonna turn the game into dark souls cause the clicky spammy batman zipline batman model is inherently flawed but it will balance out the unstoppable spinning retard Geralt becomes at higher levels.
>>
>>337278736
We yugioh now?
>>
>>337277653
Dragons Dogma
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.