[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Gimme some recommendations. I'm looking to pick up some
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
File: download.jpg (5 KB, 287x176) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
5 KB, 287x176
Gimme some recommendations. I'm looking to pick up some games for my vita.
>inb4 he fell for the vita meme

And I already have:
Sly cooper trilogy
Rayman Origins
PS Allstars
Freedom Wars
Ragnorak Odyssey Ace
Dbz Battle of Z
Muramusa Rebirth
Danganronpa 1 and 2
Dragons crown
Gravity rush
>>
Whats with all the Vita threads today?

Someone shitposting?

Also, you seem to have forgotten Soul Sacrifice Delta.
>>
>>337271696
Been meaning to pick that up.
>>
The Zero Escape series.

Watch/pirate 999 (only on DS) or get the mobile version. It has no puzzels I believe, but keeps the story.

Then get Virtue's Last Reward and finish that. Then you'll be right on time to get Zero Time Dilemma when it comes out in June.
>>
File: 2016-04-30-172836.jpg (38 KB, 960x544) Image search: [Google]
2016-04-30-172836.jpg
38 KB, 960x544
>>337271798

How do you feel about indies?

I'm asking because just mentioning some of them will cause people to automatically shoot down suggestions, despite the fact that there are some good ones perfect for Vita.

Axiom Verge (if you haven't played it yet) and Severed come to mind.
>>
>>337272245
Indies are welcome, I picked up a 32 gba to dedicate to downloadable titles. So bring em.
>>
>>337271384
I recently got Tales of Hearts R and surprisingly I'm enjoying it. I'm not very far into it yet but it's looking like it might be my favorite Tales game since Abyss.
>>
>>337272417
>*32 gb.
Finger slipped.
>>
Wipeout 2048.

You can't own a Playstation console and NOT have a Wipeout game (excluding the PS4).
>>
>>337271384
How about Trails of Cold Steel? Are you up for some Falcom games like Ys as well?
I really liked Steins;Gate, but that's a VN
>>
>>337272847
Honestly most anything goes. I'm just looking for recommendations in general. Nothing specific.
>>
Best game on the Vita is Ratchet and Clank trilogy. I like the Vita because of all the ports, funny enough.
>>
>>337271384
Persona 4
FFX/FFX-2
Dead or Alive 5

Those 3 will last a while

If you like rhythm games P:4 Dancing all night is good but a little short

Any spike chunsoft game is entertaining if you enjoy that sort of stuff even if the gameplay is meh (akibastrip/conception series)
>>
>>337273140
I was attempting to play through this, but that second hoverboard race in R&C1 is rage inducing. Might just skip to the second.

If you're willing to import, get Puyo Puyo Tetris. Its Puyo and Tetris on one card, plus gimmicky modes that mash the two together.
>>
>>337272417
>>337272542
Not him, but here are my favorite indies on the Vita:

-Hotline Miami 1 & 2
-Bastion
-Lone Survivor
-Shovel Knight
-Race The Sun
-Titan Souls
-OlliOlli 2
-La Mulana
-Resogun
-Spelunky
-BoI
-Axiom Verge

Hyper Light Drifter is getting a port, too.

Other genres:

-Persona 4 Golde
-Virtue's Last Reward
-Trails of Coldsteel
-Steins;Gate
-Ys: Memories of Celceta
-Dungeon Travelers 2
-Uncharted: Golden Abyss
>>
What is the best way to make my Vita super gay?

no homo
>>
File: sfwMOOOOO.jpg (1 MB, 1920x3808) Image search: [Google]
sfwMOOOOO.jpg
1 MB, 1920x3808
>>337273554
>Race The Sun

Love me some Race the Sun. That apocalypse mode is intense as fuck.
>>
>>337273496
Speaking of, is there anything else worth importing? For person who can't bother to learn japanese?
>>
>>337273746
Play some otomes, specially Code: Realize
>>
>>337273949

IA/VT, Taiko V, Project Diva X
>>
>>337273949
A few companies have been releasing english language games in Hong Kong to get around problems like the Vitas poor sales in the west (compared to Japan) and the whole censorship argument the internets gone nuts with lately. Play-Asia have set up a store front that lists all of these english HK games they sell.

http://www.play-asia.com/search/asia+english
>>
>>337274836
Much obliged
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.