[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
OverWatch
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
OverWatch is the best game I've ever played. I'm so hyped.
But It's over a WEEK AWAY!! Shit.

What characters do you main?
>>
>maining characters in a game designed around switching characters
>>
>>337270245
$0.01 added to your bank account.
>>
>>337270362
blizzard doesn't shill here, I would know I tried to become a social marketer for them but they say the role didnt exist
>>
>>337270347
I mean what character you're best at
>>
>>337270245
>overwatch is the best game I've ever played

Just fucking leave jesus christ, what have you been playing games for like 3 years? Only playing LoL or DOTA?

I guess I should expect nothing else from a high school kid.
>>
>>337271273
S A L T
Damn.
>>
It was worse than TF2 and costs twice as much. Not to mention it's extremely derivative, and blizzard is a shit, greedy company with trash business practices - they intentionally hid the $40 version of the game, for example.
>>
>>337272107
>they intentionally hid the $40 version of the game
wut
When I'm visiting the shop, there's 2 choices: the 40 and the 60$, how is it hidden in any way?
>>
I, too, can't wait for Overwatch, Activision-Blizzard's fantastic all-new multiplayer first person shooter!

Oh man, the game sure does have a lot of "Wife-yous!"
>>
>>337271624
High schooler confirmed I guess
>>
>>337273438

If you click shop, you only see the $60 version. During the beta, if you click the link to "buy now," you only saw the $60 version. You have to look for the $40 version.
>>
>>337270467
Found OP
>>
File: download (4).jpg (6 KB, 147x167) Image search: [Google]
download (4).jpg
6 KB, 147x167
>>
File: aaaAAAAA.jpg (156 KB, 1182x627) Image search: [Google]
aaaAAAAA.jpg
156 KB, 1182x627
>>337273838
>If you click shop, you only see the $60 version.
>>
>>337274474

You clicked shop and then overwatch, idiot.
>>
Tortanic 2016 baby!

Can't wait.
>>
>>337270245
Why are people so ready to give Blizzard money for this piece of trash? There is literally no learning curve. How many of the character's skills let you instantly kill opponents without even having to aim at them? I can't believe how many of you faggots are falling for this microtransaction machine. It's the exact same format as any current MOBA, and you autists are going to eat it up.
>>
>>337274781
This
>>
>tfw this is your first time experiencing withdrawals ... and it's for a video game
>loaded the game today multiple times today to see if the servers where live by any chance
Make it stop, I don't like this feeling.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.