[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
InFAMOUS series
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: IF2cover.jpg (257 KB, 1532x1761) Image search: [Google]
IF2cover.jpg
257 KB, 1532x1761
I just played through inFAMOUS 1, 2 and second son and I really enjoyed the story and gameplay of the games.

inFAMOUS 2 is by far the best, overall, while 1 story is the best, but is dated and looks like quite a low budget game.

second son on the other hand is pretty and flashy, has massive production budget, uses all the features of the PS4 gamepad (tech demo for PS4 release really) but I cant help feel they went overkill with it.
the powers are insane, and with 4 its just stupid.
The character development is shallow too, desin doesn't even tell the others about his plight, motives or new found powers.

any opinions
>>
Only Series i actually enjoyed on the next gen on consoles.

Like Zero Choices for good or bad in Second Son, although multiple powers were siiiick
>>
>>337268939

Prototype was better
>>
>>337269893
It felt clunky desu but I liked the stealth they had.
>>
>>337269893
I hated prototype

>>337269873
>although multiple powers were siiick
no it was off putting, want to traverse fast. so neon, but its crap in the air, because it has no dash, if you are playing a good karma, I can only really use neon or smolke to help me level up.

I was quite dissapointed they got rid of xp, meaning there was no reason to kill the enemies at all really. just run past them unless you are destroying a base, on a mission etc
>>
>>337268939
My only gripe with 2 was that the boss fights were much weaker than the ones from 1.
>>
>>337268939

Infamous 2 > Infamous 1 > Second Son

I'm currently playing Second Son and it is boring as shit
>>
Those alternate outfits in 2 were great. All in all 2 was probably the best about it's decisions as well, they had justifications for each side unlike second son which goes back to the devil or angel morality of the first game.
>>
>>337269893
It really wasn't.
>>
I'm hopeful for the new Sucker Punch Spider-Man game. Lightning tether was fun as fuck to use.
>>
>>337270485
Didn't 1 only have like two boss fights and Kessler was really easy?
>>
>>337271726
And 3 only had two fights with a giant southern bug (one of which was basically an on rails segment) and the final piss easy boss
>>
>>337271864
Sorry meant to say 2, not 3
>>
2 >1
I haven't played Second Son
I also liked the good ending over the evil in 2
>>
>>337270485
far as i consider by playing 1 and 2 the boss fights are the weak pont of the series

still it was pretty fun to play and the story was as comic bookish as i wanted

pretty good, i say
>>
>>337274326
is there a decent way to integrate good boss fights in a 3rd person shooter though?
>>
Half as bright
>>
>>337274787
other tham makeing it have a fuck huge hp pool or making it slip around super fast by pure speed or cpu only skills, i cant think any other way to make em challenging or interesting
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.