[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey, you nasty bitches. I just beat DanganRonpa 1 and 2, that
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: latest[1].png (70 KB, 480x280) Image search: [Google]
latest[1].png
70 KB, 480x280
Hey, you nasty bitches. I just beat DanganRonpa 1 and 2, that means I can talk about it now without getting buttfucked by spoilers? There is nothing else to be spoiled, right?

I just wanted to say that "Despair disease" is the dumbest plot device ever. It doesn't make any sense and isn't even realistic. It's kind of like "Multiple Personality Disorder" being a thing in the first game. Multiple Personality Disorder isn't real either.

DanganRonpa talk time
>>
>>337266952
>Despair disease
They explicitly say that it was caused by "game bugs", and since they live on a virtual island it was "realistic".
>>
Naegi dies
Spoiled by DR3 teaser
>>
>>337267517
i don't believe it
source
>>
>>337266952
ON THE MEAT BONE
>>
>>337267891
http://danganronpa.wikia.com/wiki/Danganronpa_Gaiden:_Killer_Killer
Yes Naegi dies
yes it's canon
>>
>>337267412
FUCKING GENIUS
>>
>>337266952
I've played both games.
I can accept literally anything they came up with.
I can accept the multiple personality in the first game OP mentioned.
I can accept memory loss machine.
I can accept a highschool diva destroying the world.
I can accept the whole virtual simulation.
I can accept the countdown in the second game being pointless.
I can accept the Despair Disease.
I can accept them not telling anything about the remnants of Despair, wheter they truly remember or not, how their real bodies look like, what crimes they commited, etc.
But I cannot fucking stand for the asspull of the ending of DR2. Having to choose between destroying the world or deleting yourself would have made some pretty sweet split endings, like DG1 did, instead we get an asspull with the best of each world at absolutely no cost whatsoever because muh friendship and future and hope, fuck you.
Good games otherwise.
>>
File: Bustup_16_23.png (100 KB, 960x560) Image search: [Google]
Bustup_16_23.png
100 KB, 960x560
>>337266952
> It doesn't make any sense and isn't even realistic.
nothing about the setting made any sense
hence the characters continuously complaining that nothing made any sense until the end where they find out what the deal was
>>
>>337268550
Good
>>
>>337266952
Enjoy the AE spoilers
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.