[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tPc e80v6UHc NO MORE WIN10
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tPce80v6UHc

NO MORE WIN10 EXCLUSIVE

I REPEAT

NO
MORE
WIN10
EXCLUSIVE
>>
>more mobashit

Just let this shit genre die please
>>
>>337255791
No one cares Mr. Shill
>>
>>337255791
where exactley does it say that windows 10 is no longer required in the trailer? checked the site,and saw no such announcement. enlighten me mr. shill
>>
>>337256609
nvm, i found it, you should have just posted the link with the snippet. if you gonna shill, at least do it right

" This partnership is a huge step for Motiga, as it allows us to continue working towards realizing the vision the development team had for Gigantic – a great competitive online game. Even more so, it accelerates opportunities for Gigantic by having more resources available to us. One of the biggest is being worked on already: an opportunity to bring Gigantic to as many versions of Windows as possible. That’s right; we’re developing a version of the game that will be playable on every 64-bit Windows operating system. This version will be made available through Perfect World’s Arc games platform, which is available on Windows 7, 8, 8.1, and 10. Furthermore, the 64-bit version of Gigantic will be released on the same day as the Xbox One and Windows 10 App Store versions. "
>>
>>337255791
Already looks 20 times faster than Overwatch, and having PvE is nice too.
So will it be F2P or what?
>>
>>337256609
https://www.gogigantic.com/en/news/perfect-world-partners-with-gigantic

>>337256029

if you see some gameplay you will realize it's not a traditional moba, more similar to MNC (not SMNC).
>>
>>337255791
>NotTalon

Nice game gigantic fags.
>>
>>337256943
yes f2p with skins for money
>>
File: 1433062892157.jpg (40 KB, 342x298) Image search: [Google]
1433062892157.jpg
40 KB, 342x298
>>337255791

Win10 confirmed scummy

so hype for this

now dawngate needs to come back
>>
just let me play it so i can see if it's quality or not.
>>
neat. i hope the robot isnt still shit. they nerfed the fuck out of his machine gun traits
>>
This is a pure moba right ? no pve side content or anything
why does it still looks so janky after so long
>>
It's dead on arrival, there isn't any room for competition.
>>
>>337257097
i miss dawngate so fucking much.
that the same reason i give gigantic a chance, the artstyle is similar.
>>
>>337257306
not a moba, no lanes, no minions, no farming.
no items.
>>
>sick watercolor-like artstyle
>third person shooter
>nicely designed characters for the most part
>each character has a specific silhouette
>f2p
>free from microshit's clutches

but is it fun?
>>
>>337257760
so its just a big arena with a boss on each side ?
tl dr me anon
>>
>>337257306
It's not a traditional moba. Way more mobile and fast paced, also there aren't creeps or proper lanes but creatures. They act more like towers with skills (some can heal, some can give vision, etc.) that you can decide where to place them and how upgrade them. The game is a power race, where you gain power by killing enemies, cratures, stealing objectives until the bar is full and you can attack their guardian (altar). Matches normally last 15/20 minutes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PhR3FEqF4H8
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.