[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: Games that you're convinced only you remember playing/vintage
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5
File: s-l225.jpg (14 KB, 225x180) Image search: [Google]
s-l225.jpg
14 KB, 225x180
ITT: Games that you're convinced only you remember playing/vintage games you still play

I want to start mine off with the Syphon Filter original trilogy, to this day SF2 is still one of my favorite games I keep my old PSP just so I can play the original trilogy.
I'm surprised that no one really talks about it, I'd love to see a remake of the game
>>
Also the GEX series namely GEX 3 is hugely underated
>>
File: 5345435.jpg (11 KB, 228x221) Image search: [Google]
5345435.jpg
11 KB, 228x221
This
>>
>>337249908
I played 2 but I thought it was ass and a half.

Its cool you enjoy it though.
>>
File: Treasures_of_the_Deep.jpg (33 KB, 384x380) Image search: [Google]
Treasures_of_the_Deep.jpg
33 KB, 384x380
>>
>>337250170
It's the game I remember most from my childhood so I guess that could have an effect. But I still play it today even and I love it
>>
>>337249908
An early PS1 Psygnosis game, I used to play the shit out of this. Tank games are fun as fuck to me.
>>
File: Feels-Good-Man-Frog-06.png (110 KB, 330x270) Image search: [Google]
Feels-Good-Man-Frog-06.png
110 KB, 330x270
>>337249908
Tfw btfoing your friends with the M79 on splitscreen
>>
>>337249908
i completed it many times.. Kick ass story, music, gameplay, level design.... this was back in the day when game were actually good and fun...
>>
>>337250618
Nah Nigga
>>
>>337249908
Anyone remember Robotic. Alchemic. Drive?
Honestly it was probably one of the best Super Robot Anime game ever conceived!
>>
>>337249908
Siphon Filter was my jam back then I have all three now, but at first I only had two, so when I found Girdeux I was really confused.
>>
>>337249908
> games only you remember
> posts pics of GREATEST HITS games

Are you fucking retarded or just a nigger?
>>
>>337250618
>The running around a hedge maze at night as an old bag lady with a grenade launcher

Feels good. Real good.
>>
>>337251284
Yes
>>
>>337250812
Guess I'll accidentally on purpose destroy that building.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.