[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Has the gaming industry truly gotten worse or have I simply grown
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: 1349802730354.png (107 KB, 320x287) Image search: [Google]
1349802730354.png
107 KB, 320x287
Has the gaming industry truly gotten worse or have I simply grown old and bitter?
>>
File: akarimasen.png (113 KB, 255x256) Image search: [Google]
akarimasen.png
113 KB, 255x256
I'd say both.
>>
We've grown bitter because the industry went to shit.
More precisely, because it went to shit and nobody dares to call it out on its bullshit anymore, not even the fine folk here on /v/.
>>
Old and bitter. Games these days are better then they have ever been.

Not even bait. I honestly believe this. Video games are fucking rad as fuck now. I enjoy things and there's nothing you can do to stop me.
>>
>>337237389
The latter
>>
>>337238709
How can you look at the flood of triple-A garbage and not want to kill yourself?
What games do you actually enjoy which are fun?
>>
>>337238848
Stop playing western games
>>
Both. The only reason too live is to see the rise of the golden age of memes.
>>
>>337239063
I really wish every single person who ever used the word "meme" would just drop dead. Fuck you. This isn't even 9gag or Reddit anymore. This is just what the Internet is like now. Pure, unironical love for "memes" from underage faggots like you.
>>
>>337239368
>Getting this butt blasted over a word

M
E
M
E
>>
>>337238848
There has ALWAYS been tons of shit games. Not every game in the 90s were worth the weight in gold. It's always been a function of picking through the shitty things to find good stuff. These days it's just easier to find good ones.

As of late I've been playing some XCOM, Monster Hunter, a little of the new Hitman. Overwatch isn't really my thing but it was pretty cool to burn an hour or two on. When I can get a couple of friends together we will play a little Payday 2 and have a blast.

Yeah yeah, Hurrdurr shit taste and the previous installments were way better and blah blah blah. I'm having fun. Be as mad as you want. Video games never lost it's magic for me.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.